• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Corona Virus spreading ... US official says no need to worry

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Melen was exposed on Sunday to someone who has no symptoms. Later that evening that girl showed symptoms. Monday morning tested Positive. Melen is, so far, symptom free.

A bunch of my high school fencing students now have Covid. These are healthy athletic kids. Some are pretty much fine, one of the healthiest and most athletic describes her condition as “sick AF”

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
It has arrived in East Texas with a vengeance. I'm starting to here of more and more people that I know coming down with it. A good friend of ours tested positive about 10 days ago. He swears that he caught it from one of the kids when he played Santa at a party just before Christmas and had all those kids sitting on his knee. His wife told him that she was evacuating the house and going to live in a tent in the back yard, which she did. Unfortunately, on the third or fourth day of her camping trip, she developed symptoms as well. At least she gets to isolate inside the house now and not in the back yard as it's been darned cold, and I mean COLD, here for the past few days. He said that his symptoms were like a really bad cold while she is more like Bob's "sick AF" student.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
This looks promising.

Especially when compared to the similarly produced Astra-Zeneca vaccine (which is also a patent free vaccine developed at Oxford University). The AZ vaccine is not particularly effective and has quite a few side effects, it was never approved for use by the FDA in the United States, while it was widely used in the UK, it was also used modestly in Israel, India and other parts of the world. The effectiveness of the AZ vaccine is modest.

So if the new vaccine is better, and assuming it is updated, that is a great thing, especially for people who don't want any of the new style mRNA vaccines.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
And another possible treatment is on the horizon.

Derived from SEAWEED.

And again discovered and being developed by Israeli researchers. This has the potential to become a real treatment, or part of a real treatment path for Covid. Rather than worrying about vaccines and boosters, it may simply be a pill that you take similar to an aspirin? Or perhaps a course of pills, similar to a "Z-pack" used to treat the flu.

Ceee

Site Supporter
And another possible treatment is on the horizon.
Most of that article was way over my head, but I did read some of it.
Rather than worrying about vaccines and boosters, it may simply be a pill that you take similar to an aspirin? Or perhaps a course of pills, similar to a "Z-pack" used to treat the flu.
I sure like the above part.

I don't, but a lot of people eat seaweed. I don't know if what people eat and what they're using to develop this new treatment is the same or some very different type of seaweed.

It seems like the Israelis are out in front of the pack for coming up with treatments, etc. Are they sharing their findings with US researchers? If so, why does the US seem to be lagging behind? Maybe that article is their way of sharing?

Reactions: Doc

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
It seems like the Israelis are out in front of the pack for coming up with treatments, etc. Are they sharing their findings with US researchers? If so, why does the US seem to be lagging behind? Maybe that article is their way of sharing?
Because this covid thing has gotten to be more about control of the populace than the health of the populace!! And I think more and more are figuring this out.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Yes they are sharing the info.

Ironman

:ROFLMAO:

5AED2BB7-2772-4F13-8168-EB570E7996A8.jpeg

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
US Military documents, released by Project Veritas, show that Ivermectin works during all phased of the Covid infection to reduce the disease.

Too long to post but well worth reading the documents. This is just a small part.

Project Veritas has obtained military documents hidden on a classified system [HERE – and HERE – and HERE] showing how EcoHealth Alliance approached DARPA in March 2018, seeking funding to conduct gain of function research of bat borne coronaviruses.
The proposal, named Project Defuse, was rejected by DARPA over safety concerns and the notion that it violated the gain of function research moratorium. However, according to the documents, NIAID, under the direction of Dr. Fauci, went ahead with the research in Wuhan, China and at several sites across the U.S.
[ZH - and just today, Twitter banned Project Veritas' Eric Spracklen...]
[WASHINGTON, D.C. – Jan. 10, 2022] Project Veritas has obtained startling never-before-seen documents regarding the origins of COVID-19, gain of function research, vaccines, potential treatments which have been suppressed, and the government’s effort to conceal all of this.
The documents in question stem from a report at the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency, better known as DARPA, which were hidden in a top-secret shared drive.
DARPA is an agency under the U.S. Department of Defense in charge of facilitating research in technology with potential military applications.
Project Veritas has obtained a separate report to the Inspector General of the Department of Defense written by U.S. Marine Corp Major, Joseph Murphy, a former DARPA Fellow.
The report states that EcoHealth Alliance approached DARPA in March 2018, seeking funding to conduct gain of function research of bat borne coronaviruses. The proposal, named Project Defuse, was rejected by DARPA over safety concerns and the notion that it violates the basis gain of function research moratorium.
According to the documents, NIAID, under the direction of Dr. Fauci, went ahead with the research in Wuhan, China and at several sites across the U.S. (read more)

PGBC

US Military documents, released by Project Veritas, show that Ivermectin works during all phased of the Covid infection to reduce the disease.

Too long to post but well worth reading the documents. This is just a small part.​
Project Veritas has obtained military documents hidden on a classified system [HERE – and HERE – and HERE] showing how EcoHealth Alliance approached DARPA in March 2018, seeking funding to conduct gain of function research of bat borne coronaviruses.
The proposal, named Project Defuse, was rejected by DARPA over safety concerns and the notion that it violated the gain of function research moratorium. However, according to the documents, NIAID, under the direction of Dr. Fauci, went ahead with the research in Wuhan, China and at several sites across the U.S.
[ZH - and just today, Twitter banned Project Veritas' Eric Spracklen...]

Correct.

That has been well proven, and documented.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
It should be noted that BOTH of the treatments mentioned by the W.H.O. in this article from The Hill are already available for use in the USA. I don't know if Canada, England, etc have authorized their use. Full article at the link below:

WHO recommends two new drugs to combat COVID-19 infection

The World Health Organization (WHO) recommended two new drugs to combat COVID-19 infections.
The first new drug that is recommended for critical COVID-19 cases is baricitinib, an oral drug that suppresses the immune system when overstimulated.
The WHO recommends baricitinib is given with corticosteroids.
The second drug which should be used for mild cases where a person has a high chance of hospitalization is sotrovimab, a monoclonal antibody drug. . .
“The extent to which these medicines will save lives depends on how widely available and affordable they will be,” the WHO said in its statement.
The recommendations come as concerns arise that existing COVID-19 treatments will not be effective against the omicron variant . . .

Ceee

Site Supporter

I know Melensdad has said this before about the single layer cloth masks. I listened to his advice and bought some N95's. After reading this, I'm not sure if I bought good ones or not. I understand that right now they're in short supply, so the fakes are rampant out there.

Do I want to wear a mask, no. Do I wear a mask when I'm around people who I don't really know, yes.

"While federal officials say that any facial covering is better than not having one, there is growing concern that single-layer cloth coverings may not provide sufficient protection against the omicron variant, leading regulators to consider new guidelines that will encourage Americans to wear more protective masks, such as N95 or KN95 coverings."

"A big issue with such a recommendation, however, is the proliferation of counterfeit facial coverings that has occurred during the COVID-19 pandemic. According to the CDC, more than 60% of the KN95 masks that are on the market in the United States are counterfeit, and Americans have reported similar issues with the more-protective N95 masks, which are regulated and approved by the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH)."

Ceee

Site Supporter

"WASHINGTON, Jan 14 (Reuters) - U.S. households can order four free at-home COVID-19 tests from the website COVIDTests.gov starting on Jan. 19 with shipping expected within seven to 12 days of ordering, the White House said on Friday.

The batch of free tests are aimed at easing a shortage of COVID-19 tests across the country amid increased demand during the rapid spread of the Omicron variant."

Ironman

"WASHINGTON, Jan 14 (Reuters) - U.S. households can order four free at-home COVID-19 tests from the website COVIDTests.gov starting on Jan. 19 with shipping expected within seven to 12 days of ordering, the White House said on Friday.
7-12 days :ROFLMAO:

Ceee

Site Supporter
7-12 days
You want to go stand in this line because I sure don't.

"Dallas mother Yessica Hernandez said her son started to feel sick just after the holidays. His school required a negative COVID-19 test before returning, but while Hernandez searched for at-home tests, she just couldn't find any."

1642369713150.png

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I walked into the local Walgreen's 2 days ago. They had Covid Rapid Tests sitting on the pharmacy counter. I bought 2 boxes. I wasn't even looking to buy the tests. But I had heard they are in short supply. Turned out that it was good for me to buy them. Gave a box to my daughter, she has been symptom free for a couple of days, took the test, came back Negative. We took our masks off and had a belated birthday party for her.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Those home test kits are nowhere to be found in my area. All the large pharmacies in the area issued statements saying, "Please don't ask, we don't have any and don't know if we will ever have any". In fact, most of the large pharmacies have stopped Covid testing all-together. If you want tested, you have to go to your doctor or the emergency room at a hospital. I suppose that's one way to keep the total numbers down.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
That's exactly what I do NOT want to do. Those places have to be a hot bed of omicron right now.
That is because the Gubmit misinformation machine has attempted to make everyone scared to death of this new Omicron variant. Omicron, it turns out, is more contagious but less lethal than the common flu.
When was the last time you heard the Gubmit say that?
Never. So the Emergency rooms are full of scared people.

This is what much of America has become, scared and dependent on the Gubmit. And to think we once took on the mightiest military in the world over a tax on stationary. Someone should tell Queen Liz that perhaps England can get it back, easy.

Ceee

Site Supporter
Omicron, it turns out, is more contagious but less lethal than the common flu.
I'm not scared to death of it. I just figure why go down there to get a test when I'm not even feeling bad. I don't even want to experience mild omicron. I'll just wait on the mailed tests and test if the need arises.

It seems that this is very political for you. It's not for me. It's just common sense...don't expose yourself if it's not necessary.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm not scared to death of it. I just figure why go down there to get a test when I'm not even feeling bad. I don't even want to experience mild omicron. I'll just wait on the mailed tests and test if the need arises.

It seems that this is very political for you. It's not for me. It's just common sense...don't expose yourself if it's not necessary.
Pretty much my take on it.

I'm friends with the owner of the local funeral home. He had 10 calls this weekend. He said most were covid. Most were older people.

I'm glad that Omicron is less lethal, to the point that it is a very minor concern for all those who don't have a bunch of other health issues, but the fact is, I'd still prefer not to get it. And I'm glad I took the precautions I took, and still take, and happy that I got a booster shot too. I will admit that I'm uncertain if I want to get another booster. There is a risk/reward issue and we really don't know the actual longer term risks.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter

Cee, my comments weren't aimed at you. I have been tested, not so much because I fear the disease but so I can take steps to prevent infecting others. I'm betting your motives are much the same.

That said, you are right, this IS very political. But not just to me.

Every time the government tells you what they think is good for you, remember the words of our founders. NEVER trust the government. The COVID fear mongering for over two years now, isn't about our health. If it was, officials would stop trying to blame everyone, anyone, else about their own failures. Where is the admission by our government, that the "vaccine" has not slowed the rate of infection in the population?

Even if you are a Trump supporter, honesty demands that one admits, the "vaccine" is not what we had hoped.

"Whenever a man casts a longing eye on offices, a rottenness begins in his conduct,"
T Jefferson 1799

When a government tells you that you cannot go to work unless you get a medication that is actually not yet proven safe, be suspicious.

When the next variant comes thru less lethal than Omicron, and these same government "experts" tell you to get another booster or else, would you then finally agree it might be political?

Last edited:

PGBC

Cee, my comments weren't aimed at you. I have been tested, not so much because I fear the disease but so I can take steps to prevent infecting others. I'm betting your motives are much the same.

That said, you are right, this IS very political. But not just to me.

Every time the government tells you what they think is good for you, remember the words of our founders. NEVER trust the government. The COVID fear mongering for over two years now, isn't about our health. If it was, officials would stop trying to blame everyone, anyone, else about their own failures. Where is the admission by our government, that the "vaccine" has not slowed the rate of infection in the population?

Even if you are a Trump supporter, honesty demands that one admits, the "vaccine" is not what we had hoped.

"Whenever a man casts a longing eye on offices, a rottenness begins in his conduct,"
T Jefferson 1799

When a government tells you that you cannot go to work unless you get a medication that is actually not yet proven safe, be suspicious.

When the next variant comes thru less lethal than Omicron, and these same government "experts" tell you to get another booster or else, would you then finally agree it might be political?

Thousands of Physicians have been saying almost the same thing, for over a year.
When I spoke out against the fake news, the government was trying everything to silence me.
They DO NOT want anyone telling the truth!

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Two takes on where we are headed. Fauci fear tactics. :bonk:

Covid0117-1.JPG

Covid0117-2.JPG