• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Corona Virus spreading ... US official says no need to worry

PGBC

I sure question those tests. It would be interesting to put water on a test and see if it comes up positive.

I took 100 from work one day, and tested them by dipping them into a glass of apple juice. 27 out of 100 tested positive for covid, yes it was the same glass of juice.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Canada told to be ready to mask up again.

Some areas of California are masking up again too.

And I see some people walking alone, outside, with their dogs, in a park in the city of Chicago, while wearing masks. . . pretty sure these people have a mental disorder!

Ross 650

Site Supporter
I dont think I am going to mask up again. I am damn sure not gonna take a Biden shot either. I had covid a couple of years ago when I was an 81 year old youngster. Had fever about 2 days and was kind of weak for a couple of weeks. I did lose my senses of taste and smell. I noticed that Jill Biden tested positive for it. I think she had 2 vaccines and 2 boosters. She was always masked too. None of that dumocrat healing works. It is just a ploy to try and make us into government slaves. Have a goodun@@@@

Ironman

I dont think I am going to mask up again. I am damn sure not gonna take a Biden shot either. I had covid a couple of years ago when I was an 81 year old youngster. Had fever about 2 days and was kind of weak for a couple of weeks. I did lose my senses of taste and smell. I noticed that Jill Biden tested positive for it. I think she had 2 vaccines and 2 boosters. She was always masked too. None of that dumocrat healing works. It is just a ploy to try and make us into government slaves. Have a goodun@@@@
And how much did these pharmaceutical companies make from this fukin scam? And it don’t work! 😂
No reason to get a jab if you’re half way healthy imo.
I didn’t mask up last time and got some looks, won’t mask up again but I’m livin. 🤦

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
And how much did these pharmaceutical companies make from this fukin scam? And it don’t work! 😂
No reason to get a jab if you’re half way healthy imo.
I didn’t mask up last time and got some looks, won’t mask up again but I’m livin. 🤦
No vax, i had it twice and im still here. 2nd time was just a nuisance. Only masked when forced the first go, won't do it again, if someone insists I won't shop there anymore.

tommu56

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Our local High School had a football player pass away yesterday, he passed out last friday coming off the field in a time out and was rushed to the hospital.
This popped up In my youtune que tonight it has me wondering, they haven't released why he passed out and its none of my buisenss to ask but this has me wondering??????

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Seems to me that the vaccines are GOOD for very high risk elderly people.

Seems to me that the vaccines may actually be detrimental to most people, especially those who don't have imuosupressed systems or take immunosupressive medications.