• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Random thoughts

Ross 650

Site Supporter
In 4 more days I turn 82. Good side of that is that I dont much give a dang about politics any more. Heck I am liscensed to carry a pistol so sometimes I walk around in town waiting to be mugged. Sure would make my day!!!! Have a goodun!!!!!!!!!

Crumpy

GOLD Site Supporter
Just hoping you are all here to post it in 25 years. :)

In 4 more days I turn 82. Good side of that is that I dont much give a dang about politics any more. Heck I am liscensed to carry a pistol so sometimes I walk around in town waiting to be mugged. Sure would make my day!!!! Have a goodun!!!!!!!!!

Ross... wishing you a very happy birthday for the next four days!!!!

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
FB_IMG_1642625375232.jpg

J.J. McDaniels

While checking my email just now, I came across something a little interesting. It's just a promotion to enter a contest but the prize is free hot sauce - for a YEAR. Good god, man. I love the stuff but why would anyone want or need that much? I'd never want to look at it ever again. Or the same again. I think I'll pass and just buy it from the store.

echo

I have fun playing in the yard.
I had a low spot and filled it with soil. The next day it was all dug up and scattered.
The crows did that thinking I buried my lunch and will dig it up at a later date?. My yard is a zoo.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Just realized that my procrastination has finally paid off. I'd been putting off changing the time on our wall clock since the fall as I have to use a ladder to do it. Now I don't have to.

My wife does that with the clock in her car. It drives me nuts. I spent almost two hours this morning changing every clock in the house right down to the three ovens, the microwave, the coffee maker and every other darned thing with a clock on it. Why can't they be like the cell phones and the computers and change automatically?

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
My wife does that with the clock in her car. It drives me nuts. I spent almost two hours this morning changing every clock in the house right down to the three ovens, the microwave, the coffee maker and every other darned thing with a clock on it. Why can't they be like the cell phones and the computers and change automatically?
So, not only did you lose an hour's sleep, but you had the added insult of wasting several hours making technologies designed to save labor keep up with the times.

My grandpa refused to go on Daylight Savings Time. A dairy farmer, he always said, "Them cows and chickens don't know the times have changed."

J.J. McDaniels

I have a weather app downloaded to my taskbar on my PC that currently reads 53 out, but in reality, it's 82. I'm not really a fan of Spring for the weather it brings, nor Summer because it's like living in a sauna here nearly every year. But I'd take the cooler weather over the warm any day.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
With the price of everything going up, can I start a gofundme account for my beer at camp?

(Just thinking out loud)

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
I have recently noticed, only rich people run for Congress nowadays. They claim it is to return the favor to the country. But I am not sure it works out that way. It seems to me, they have their money so, they don't really have to worry about ours, do they?

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
I have a weather app downloaded to my taskbar on my PC that currently reads 53 out, but in reality, it's 82. I'm not really a fan of Spring for the weather it brings, nor Summer because it's like living in a sauna here nearly every year. But I'd take the cooler weather over the warm any day.
Then come on over to SE Idaho and I'll show you some cool summers and brutal winters.