• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

What's for Dinner Tonight?

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
We're at camp. So bbq'd burgers are on the menu for tonight. We've also got tacos sloppy joes (manwich) and hot dogs planned for our stay until sunday.

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
And today was a beautiful day so we went out driving again in the sl with the top down. Beautiful day. Ended up in Michigan City so stopped at our favorite restaurant there, Fiddleheads. Started with tomato bisque soup, wife had a cheese soup. Then she had chicken Alfredo and I had meat loaf. Damn good stuff.
Their cook is great.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I eat early on Thursday because I give fencing lessons and want my food well digested before I start!

So for today's fare it is a steak sandwich. Leftover piece of rib-eye, on thin sliced whole wheat. Garlic Aioli and Sharp Cheddar Cheese.

Washing it down with sparking water.

Asad0000

Description: Awwww Joe! She's so adorable :) My chili was good.. so was the grilled cheese. Will be a repeat for tomorrow night's dinner. I'll take some leftover pics with of course another grilled cheese.
Description: My chili is served on top of cooked spaghetti noodles and seasoned ground beef that sits in tomato sauce cooking all day long until it is tender enough to break apart by simply poking at it - very flavorful! I love spicy food but if you don't then just adjust the spices to your liking.

I love spicy food but if you don't then just adjust the spices to your liking.,

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Eggplant parm rolls from Whole Foods.
Ewww.. not a fan.
Loved my cauliflower though.
20211013_160210.jpg

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Pork chops. Apple Sauce. Brussel Sprouts. Scalloped Potatoes.

There was a small pot of Green Beans with Bacon. But I don't like cooked green beans so those can sit and rot for all I care. Terrible waste of bacon. Almost made me cry.

And now a little Redemption Wheated Bourbon :beer:

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
There was a small pot of Green Beans with Bacon. But I don't like cooked green beans so those can sit and rot for all I care. Terrible waste of bacon. Almost made me cry.
I used to feel the same way until I started putting a couple of dollops of Salsa in mine. ;)

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Looks a lot better than the Hamburger Helper that I made for dinner.