• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

What are you listening to?

PGBC

My daughter playing and singing this.

We are very open, and talk about everything.

Many years ago I told my daughter about my crush on Debbie Gibson when I was young, and that my first dance with my first girlfriend was to this song, so sometimes she plays it.
I was different than most when a kid/teen, I grew up a loner, very few friends, and mostly listened to older people's music.
But thought Debbie Gibson was so beautiful, talented, and amazing.
Yes, I was THAT kid.

Ironman

Stevie Ray Vaughan covers Jimi Hendrix tune: Little Wing. Amazing.
❤

I was working in Lake Geneva that morning, about 10 miles away from where he crashed. It’s all back roads from my house to Alpine valley. I’ll never forget how foggy it was that morning.

Misa

I was working in Lake Geneva that morning, about 10 miles away from where he crashed. It’s all back roads from my house to Alpine valley. I’ll never forget how foggy it was that morning.

I didn't know that Stevie Ray Vaughan passed away. 🥺 I only liked one of his songs, but this song I really liked a lot! It's like a mix of rock and roll with sultry sounds (if that makes any sense!). I remember it because I heard it when I was in a bar with my friends, and when it started playing, I liked it right away! I liked it so much I had to get up and go look at the screen to see what the name of that song was. 🥰

I will always remember Stevie Ray from this one AWESOME song: