• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

What are you listening to?

Ironman

I’m listening to Chris Cornell (Audioslave). Below is a pic of Chris with the Mayor of Kyiv, Ukraine.

2702A3DD-D3CE-4672-94D6-E4CC54D94EB8.jpeg

Chris Cornell with Cat Stevens. 😎

Ironman

“It gets really difficult to be the guy that has to talk about your dead friends all the time. ... After 15 years of talking about my friends dying, you just really want to focus on life and moving forward because that's really all I can control. I miss the hell out of all of them." - Jerry Cantrell

0CE0450A-6FD3-43C0-BD4A-B29B26EA373B.jpeg

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
This ran by my FB feed about 2 weeks ago and I’m still mesmerized by the harmony. Can’t even guess how many times I’ve listened to it since 👍

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I have not really added many tunes to my playlist but I have started listening to the BEN SHAPIRO podcast. Very interesting stuff.