• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

what are you drinking tonight?

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
This--
http://angryorchard.com/#!/crisp-apple/
It's even better than my beloved Hornsby's, which they have stopped selling around here.
Boo hoo..
Crisp, nice.. buzz factor after 3 bottles.. meh... about the same.. :D
2012-04-27 23-47-02.090.jpg

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
Actually nothing . But, jan is bringing home a supply of Cialus . If you don't here from my within four hours , you'll know that at least I passed better than most will :yum:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Actually nothing . But, jan is bringing home a supply of Cialus . If you don't here from my within four hours , you'll know that at least I passed better than most will :yum:
Hmmm, are you sure you aren't drinking something strong?
:yum::shifty:

Umberto

Tonight it's Schramm potato vodka. I'm not fond of it but all I have. He needs to take lessons from his classmate at High West.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
A while ago, I tried a can of the Lipton sparkling peach iced tea.

Tea shouldn't be carbonated, just my two cents.

Umberto

I have a mild diet caffeine free coke addiction. But I am coping one day at a time...

:ermm::unsure::ermm::w00t2::unsure::ermm::ermm:

My late brother was a commercial pilot in Alaska. He refused to drink a diet soda because it could affect his flying, but never understood the reason why. I suppose it could be googled.

And with that said, my best bud was a Delta captain and drank diet pop like it was water.

Last edited:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Occasionally I will have a Miller with dinner. Not very often and certainly no where near as frequently as I used to.