• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

PHOTOS: "You are doing it wrong" II

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Today in my hometown of Lowell, Indiana. We now have a place that offers drive-thru exercise classes. They just opened it up today.

On a serious note, apparently there were several injuries.

PNG image.png

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
time to close the schools. it's not working.
They used to work. Then came the Dept of Education. Once created it became a monster. Forcing things like common core and certain standards for teachers that hurt more than helped our kids.
I read somewhere the DOE budget has exploded to over 38 billion. And what do we get for those tax dollars. Nothing. They impede education, put trannys to read to kids in our schools, allow kids to change their sexual identity (as if they really can do that). Yet another total waste and example of how our federal government is out of touch with the rest of America.

chowderman

They used to work. Then came the Dept of Education. Once created it became a monster. Forcing things like common core and certain standards for teachers that hurt more than helped our kids.
I read somewhere the DOE budget has exploded to over 38 billion. And what do we get for those tax dollars. Nothing. They impede education, put trannys to read to kids in our schools, allow kids to change their sexual identity (as if they really can do that). Yet another total waste and example of how our federal government is out of touch with the rest of America.
in addition to common sense, it would seem reading-'riting-'rithmatic is braken . . . no?

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Oh look, the new Chriaq, I mean Chicago, mayor figured out how to keep 'mostly peaceful' mobs of kids out of Millennium Park so they don't wreak mayhem on the few honest citizens left in the city

348919296_1874699039581531_1541698160783595237_n.jpg