• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

AWESOME Picture Thread II

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I posted it somewhere around here but there's a couple websites that track these. You put in your location and they'll tell you when and where to look to the sky to see one overhead.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Been boating there, also donated a prop to the inland waterway
Oh yeah. I boated there also. That inland waterway is pretty but it's less than 3 foot if you get away from the center of the channel. Horrible. Mostly man made.

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
Oh yeah. I boated there also. That inland waterway is pretty but it's less than 3 foot if you get away from the center of the channel. Horrible. Mostly man made.
I water skied in the inland waterway also until I was in the water waiting for the slack in the rope to take up and saw a dorsal fin, turned out to be a Dolphin but they are the size of a mini whale, definitely not Flipper. That was enough for me.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
6dfaec82440bafa00b7df17248b835a7

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Truly Awesome pics Pete. Assuming you took these. Where were you?