• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Whats your weather like right now?

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
We're sitting here with no snow and bears starting to come out of hibernation a month early as it's been such a mild winter. I fired up the plow truck and gave it a once over in advance of the storm. We already canceled our scouting meetings for tomorrow evening. The wind is picking up and I see a few snowflakes falling. See y'all on the other side.

Screenshot_20240324_151330_AccuWeather.jpg
Screenshot_20240324_151145_AccuWeather.jpg

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Day 2 of a winter storm. School busses are canceled again. I had a doctor's appointment I've been waiting on for 3 months and now have to do it over the phone which sucks. Oh well.

We're right on the cusp of where the snow turns to freezing rain so if you can imagine a nice thick layer of ice on top of 8" of snow followed by another forecast 12" today. It's snowing here but 15km away in the city it's raining.
20240326_081601.jpg

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Windy!!!
Storms coming later.

You'll be getting the southern part of this storm that's basically covering the whole continent. It's only 1 and I'm done construction downstairs for the day as I'm out of materials and I'm not driving in this if I don't have to. I'm heading out to plow snow again for the second time since the storm started.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
It's still snowing. My plow truck died. Evap canister is fd and won't let me put power to the engine causing it to bog and almost flood itself out. I'd say we probably got 18 inches so far. The highway is now closed both directions.

Screenshot_20240326_165953.jpg

Smilingreen

Sunny with a high of 59 for today. Should be a repeat performance for the rest of the week with gradual warming each day. They are calling for 80F by Saturday. I'll take it.

Screenshot 2024-03-27 at 10.47.55 AM.png

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
It has warmed up to 31(F) here. Supposed to get over 40(F).

Wind is blowing like crazy.

Pretty much describes the weather Eeyore & Winnie the Pooh experienced on the blustery day in the 100 Acre Woods