Whats your weather like right now?

jillcrate

Here its sunny and pretty nice out...... I would say about 15 or so.......

Supposed to be nice the next week,I do hope so.........

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Partly sunny and supposed to get up to almost 50 degrees today.

Currently in the low 30's with frost on the ground.

Temps should drop sharply toward dusk, possible light snow this eventing and into the morning.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
About 38(F) here. Sleet, rain and turning to light snow tonight.

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
33 F here. It's been raining all day. The rain is suppose to turn to snow around midnight when the temperature goes below freezing (32 F) and until morning. They are saying 3-5 inches of snow. We'll see.

olivegirl

The weather in my city is terrible. It rains all day. Outside the window is damp and unpleasant. It's only 4 degrees C warm there. I decided to stay home for work today because I had no desire to go outside. And the saddest thing is that such weather should last at least a week. And I have already planned a trip to nature for the weekend. Now I'm worried that I'll spend my weekend under a blanket. In any case, I hope for the best.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
tempImagevaMSOd.jpg

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Looks like you have more snow than us.
Measured official snowfall from Jan 15 to Feb 15 on Chicago's northside (O'Hare Airport) was 38" in 30 days. On the city's southside (Midway Airport) it was 40" of snow during the same 30 day period. There is no "official" snowfall amount for rural Lake County, IN where I live but I have to suspect it is in the same range as those Chicago measurements. There were a few snowfalls where we got more than the city, a few when we got less than the city.

It has also been frigid here. Temps have been averaging the single digits (F) per 24 hour measurement. Below 0(F) at night. Some days making it into the teens (F). So well below freezing.