• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

What are you drinking tonight?

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
A boulevardier cocktail . . .

1.5oz of Wild Turkey 101 bourbon, 3/4oz Nolly Pratt red vermouth, 3/4oz Campari and a couple dashes of Orange Bitters.

Mixed it at 4:45pm, but it is already 5 O'clock somewhere!

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Probably just black coffee. I've been hitting the scotch a bit heavy of late.

I really need too with this injured hand. But, after the last few days of self-medicating, I need to hold off.
Maybe if I take two Liver Aids with it.;):rolleyes:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Drink #1 was a Boulevardier.
Drink #2 was a Manhattan.
Drink #3 was a Manhattan.

Good night all. I've paid the price forward for whatever I feel tomorrow morning. But I'm pain free for tonight. Yes, I overdid the yard work today, my hands, wrists, elbows and shoulders where screaming in pain earlier today. But damn if the bourbon drinks didn't resolve the pain. And I swear bourbon is better than Aleve, better than Advil. and better than either of the 2 different opioids that I am prescribed for my rheumatoid arthritis.

But bourbon seems to work better than either.

I dunno why.

I've got cheap bourbon. I've got rare and expensive bourbon. Both work better than the prescription pain killers.

Enjoy. Whiskey is king.

Last edited: