sno(w) cat serenade, march 10-16, 2021

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
first snows of the winter have arrived, promises to be a very good winter with lots and lots of snow

SunValleyCam_2020-10-11_08-46am.jpg

Last edited:

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
here is the sun valley direct link for booking your room, please use this link to ensure you get the correct room rate for the gathering in sun valley, and please remember to book the sun valley inn, king bed is $225 plus tax and fees, $245 for 2 queen beds, plus tax and fees, if you wish to have room in the lodge, that is great, though the rate is higher, prorated per our discount

thank you

https://www.sunvalley.com/trip-planner/groups/0321SNOW

and remember, cider tom and sno-surfer dude will be doing a snow camp on Saturday night. they will be posting info as time gets closer

Last edited:

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Plan on at least two days to ski the entire resort. It's quite the experience.

If you lucky you might get some runs with Mr and Mrs downhill, some young sno surfers, back yard skiers, and a bunch of addicts.

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
Plan on at least two days to ski the entire resort. It's quite the experience.

If you lucky you might get some runs with Mr and Mrs downhill, some young sno surfers, back yard skiers, and a bunch of addicts.

Mr and Mrs Downhill will be coming and will be the folks to ski with, fyi, Mr, Downhill is a Professional ski instructor, he has a big heart and loves to teach and share, Mr and Mrs Downhill are looking forward to skiing with anyone that wishes to ski with them,

come and ski with them.........eh ski addict

Cidertom

Chionophile
GOLD Site Supporter
And for those that find importance in intact leg bones in place of skiing , there are a few of us who will eschew the fine dining at Trail Creek and instead explore culinary excellence at Camp Serenade located at the Baker Creek Campground.

Currently still in planning stage. It will be BYOT (bring your own tent) and weather gear. Group meals and fun.

I welcome input either here or via PM to Cidertom and Sno-Surfer.

CT

funtracks

I'm in, can't wait to be part of the festivities! Don't know if I'll be alone on this trip or family will attend with me, the kids just got word that we're going back to online learning for covid concerns so I figure we just "hotspot" our phones and they can spend their school day on the trails! Will have to think about hauling a Tucker out there, may need to buy a diesel truck to pull those mountain roads. If not, I will be looking for an open seat in a snocat....or a roof rack, I'm not picky.

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
well well well, much to my surprise...

all the King bed rooms have reserved from the original block of rooms I reserved, WOW,

So, I was able to add 4 more king bed rooms at the Sun Valley Inn at the same rate of $225.oo plus tax,

my advice, as if, anyone ever listens to me,

make your reservations now if you want the lowest priced room available for the gathering of snow cats/snow cat serenade, and once these additional rooms are gone, they are gone and you will paying more for the 2 Queen bed rooms, which are $245.oo plus tax

View attachment 130702thank you, PP

Last edited:
Reactions: Doc

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
I do want to thank the boys of idaho for their help in putting together each days trek into the back country, Brandt, John and 1 boring guy, thank you guys. and Fred for doing the "ski with Fred"
thank you

fullsizeoutput_4d1.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Doc

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
Trying to book rooms now. How far is it from airport to the lodge? If the wife and I fly in can we get an uber or something from airport to lodge??

okay Jr. here ya go,

you fly into Hailey idaho and Sun Valley is 11 miles away, Sun Valley provides a shuttle service, and if all else fails, I will personally pick you kids up in my Torpedo, we can take the sheep trail back to sun valley...

thank you so much for coming the to "gathering of snow cats"

sale_2373_lot_64.jpg

Last edited:

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
Flights and room booked! Quite the gamble considering I might not even have a cat!! Lol

thank you so much, really thank you, I promise you will feel right at home. even can put you on the BBQ grill for lunch, think we are having Chicken...

and davenet, don't shed a tear for Chief Blackfoot, he loves change orders and never ending projects, his life is full of them

again thank you PP