• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

sno(w) cat serenade, march 10-16, 2021

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
I do want to thank the boys of idaho for their help in putting together each days trek into the back country, Brandt, John and 1 boring guy, thank you guys. and Fred for doing the "ski with Fred"
thank you

fullsizeoutput_4d1.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Doc

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
Trying to book rooms now. How far is it from airport to the lodge? If the wife and I fly in can we get an uber or something from airport to lodge??

okay Jr. here ya go,

you fly into Hailey idaho and Sun Valley is 11 miles away, Sun Valley provides a shuttle service, and if all else fails, I will personally pick you kids up in my Torpedo, we can take the sheep trail back to sun valley...

thank you so much for coming the to "gathering of snow cats"

sale_2373_lot_64.jpg

Last edited:

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
Flights and room booked! Quite the gamble considering I might not even have a cat!! Lol

thank you so much, really thank you, I promise you will feel right at home. even can put you on the BBQ grill for lunch, think we are having Chicken...

and davenet, don't shed a tear for Chief Blackfoot, he loves change orders and never ending projects, his life is full of them

again thank you PP

The Sweet Wbj1

I'm pretty sure you will have a snowcat to operate. Note however, that I didn't say "I'm pretty sure you'll have a Tucker to operate"....

I received this in a PM. It's hilarious.

[Poontoon Princess Darth Vader steps out of her shuttle on the Shop Floor Death Star.]
Blackfoot Tucker Moff Jerjerrod: Welcome, Poontoon Princess Lord Vader. This is an unexpected pleasure. We are honored by your presence.
Poontoon Princess Darth Vader: You may dispense with the pleasantries, Commander. I am here to put you back on schedule.
Blackfoot Tucker Moff Jerjerrod: I assure you, Poontoon Princess Lord Vader, my men are working as fast they can.
Poontoon Princess Darth Vader: Perhaps I can find new ways to motivate them.
Blackfoot Tucker Moff Jerjerrod: I tell you that this snocat will be operational as planned.
Poontoon Princess Darth Vader: [stops and holds up her finger at Blackfoot Tucker Jerjerrod] The Wbuffetjr1 Emperor does not share your optimistic appraisal of the situation.
Blackfoot Tucker Moff Jerjerrod: But he asks the impossible! I need more men!
Poontoon Princess Darth Vader: Then perhaps you can tell him yourself when he arrives.
Blackfoot Tucker Moff Jerjerrod: [alarmed] Wbuffetjr1The Emperor's coming here? (Sun Valley)
Poontoon Princess Darth Vader: That is correct, Commander, and he is most displeased with your apparent lack of progress.
Blackfoot Tucker Moff Jerjerrod: We shall double our efforts.
Poontoon Princess Darth Vader: I hope so, Commander, for your sake. The Wbuffetjr1 Emperor is not as forgiving as I am. [resumes walking]

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
seems like along with folks that have come to many of the snow cst jamborees over the years, we will have several first time cats, really looking forward to seeing everyone and thank you to all
s-l1600.jpg

IMG_20200215_0001.jpg

s-l1600-11.jpg

Last edited:

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
as you good folks make your reservations, could you take a moment and post a photo of the cat you plan to bring to SV, either a side view, prefer a 3/4 view of the front or if you choose, from the rear, that glam shot you love, your screen saver photo, really do not want to leave any one out,

if you are unable to bring your favorite machine and are forced to bring the ugly step snow cat, it is okay to post a photo of your favorite cat, even if it has never been seen on the snow by anyone but yourself and or you had a the great idea of rebuilding it and thought you could get it done a couple months, whatever the reason, post a photo and be part of the fun...

as always I am up to something and need a little help to make this happen, and No it is not a HAT!

thank you big time!

PP

ArcticCatAirSled_0638.jpg

track-bug.jpg

th-1.jpeg

123_2_2.JPEG

M7_Snow_Tractor_right.JPG

4.jpg

berkat.jpg

fullsizeoutput_3c3.jpeg

IMG_20191122_0041.jpg

1919-ford-snowmobile-with-snowflyer-conversion-1.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Doc

Mother Tucker

GOLD Site Supporter
Been getting hammered in the hills here, loaders having to push graders up into the block ( logging stuff) 8 inches settled out here in town this morning in Princeton. Winter here for the duration.

GMoose

GOLD Site Supporter
Frandee 37 will be there. No steering ski in this picture, but I will have it installed this year, since I overheated the brakes last year using them for 100% of the steering during the trip back down from the summit. Can hardly wait.

IMG_20181226_131120574.jpg

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
hey, hey, hey, PJL,

pretty sure you are feeling real left out, and wanting a good reason to come a gathering of old grousers at the snow cat serenade, sun valley, so, there will be a certification of back country rescue program, for LEO/ Sheriffs from Washington, west side of the Cascades, Puget sound area, so guess this will give you a good reason to come...

what ya say

s-l225-2.jpg