Republicans fuel the uptick in unruly airline passengers

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
If they were not planning on following the mask mandate set by the airlines, they shouldn't of boarded the plane. And now, because of their obstinate attitude's they will be rewarded with being kicked off their flight, a hefty fine, being banned by the carrier and possible arrest. I hope each and every one of them enjoy getting what they asked for.
But its ok to protest and burn down public and private property to fulfill there agenda. I hope they get they asked for as well

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
If they were not planning on following the mask mandate set by the airlines, they shouldn't of boarded the plane. And now, because of their obstinate attitude's they will be rewarded with being kicked off their flight, a hefty fine, being banned by the carrier and possible arrest. I hope each and every one of them enjoy getting what they asked for.
Also those same people being inconvenienced should just stop flying for a while to see if lack of revenue will change the airlines attitude.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
You need to stand by your contentions. You stated, and I quote: "Virus particles are minuscule and blow right through masks".... I didn't make that up. You did. Now your saying that wasn't what you meant? What I said was it's better to error on the side of safety by using masks, personal space and hand washing. Your the one who decided it would be prudent to go off on a maga tirade about mask inefficiency.
Correct. But you added to my statement things which I did not state.

Further you never cited actual evidence to substantiate your claims.

Further you have yet to factually refute the articles that totally destroy your initial post.

I could go on citing your unsubstantiated B.S. and lack denial of science.

And then you insulted me by calling me a conservative when I am clearly and vocally libertarian.

Stop while you have some dignity.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Virus molecules are miniscule (O.12Microns. vrs 3.0 micron filtration) and they do blow right throw the most common masks used. The mask are a joke. Essentially equivalent to erecting a chain link fence to keep out mosquitoes. That said, I made a small fortune selling masks that the airlines bought and sent to me, that clearly stated on the packaging,,, "These masks will NOT prevent the spread of Covind-19" all because the airlines were willing to buy, insist passengers wear them, and perpetuate the big LIE.

Surgical Mask Filtration Standards

For people to call them on the lie is not being rebellious. It is demanding honesty.
Call me a hypocrite. But don't call me a Republican

I am a libertarian conservative. A fan of James Madison.

To the two major parties, I am their worst nightmare.

Last edited:

CrakHoBarbie

Virus molecules are miniscule (O.12Microns. vrs 3.0 micron filtration) and they do blow right throw the most common masks used. The mask are a joke. Essentially equivalent to erecting a chain link fence to keep out mosquitoes. That said, I made a small fortune selling masks that the airlines bought and sent to me, that clearly stated on the packaging,,, "These masks will NOT prevent the spread of Covind-19" all because the airlines were willing to buy, insist passengers wear them, and perpetuate the big LIE.

Surgical Mask Filtration Standards

For people to call them on the lie is not being rebellious. It is demanding honesty.
Call me a hypocrite. But don't call me a Republican

I am a libertarian conservative. A fan of James Madison.

To the two major parties, I am their worst nightmare.
It seems like an odd way to demand honesty by boarding a jet knowing you will be required to wear a mask, and then refusing to wear a mask. Did 2,200 people since January of this year board jets just to "demand honesty"? We're they all making political statements? It doesn't make sense.

CrakHoBarbie

But its ok to protest and burn down public and private property to fulfill there agenda. I hope they get they asked for as well
Really? You can't think of a viable retort so your resorting to flipping the narrative? No wonder Republicans never get anything done. You can't focus nor stay on topic.

CrakHoBarbie

Also those same people being inconvenienced should just stop flying for a while to see if lack of revenue will change the airlines attitude.
Maybe those unruly maga dimwits should of driven a rental car to their destination instead of wasting everyone's time. Oh! But now they will be driving or hopping a train because they sure won't be flying....... Like ever..... ?

CrakHoBarbie

Correct. But you added to my statement things which I did not state.

Further you never cited actual evidence to substantiate your claims.

Further you have yet to factually refute the articles that totally destroy your initial post.

I could go on citing your unsubstantiated B.S. and lack denial of science.

And then you insulted me by calling me a conservative when I am clearly and vocally libertarian.

Stop while you have some dignity.
Here's a reminder of my statement:.... So you think that those microscopic particles are going to blow right through that mask with the same velocity as if the mask wasn't there? That's arguable. And, you appearently also believe it makes perfect sense to angrily refuse to wear a mask when on an aircraft? Keep in mind, these people knew the mask was a requirement before they got on the plane. Yet, once aboard, they decide nows the time to become obstinent and abrasive and waste everyone else's time while getting themselves banned from flying on that carrier ever again? That seems fair and logical to you? ...... So, did you want to point out where I "denied science"?

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
And still you provide no evidence to refute science that disproves your statements in your original post.

CrakHoBarbie

And still you provide no evidence to refute science that disproves your statements in your original post.
Did you want to point out where I denied science.... My contention was and still is that we should error on the side of safety..... After all we don't know how many microns of covid it takes to infect a human.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Did you want to point out where I denied science....
You did it in post 1 when you said the Republicans were anti-science despite the fact that I loved they are actually the part of science. You never bothered to reply to the science in post 2.

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
Did you want to point out where I denied science.... My contention was and still is that we should error on the side of safety..... After all we don't know how many microns of covid it takes to infect a human.
When are you going to cut your sack to prevent rape?

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
To error on the side of caution beyond common sense is foolish. Knowing the masks are useless yet insisting they be worn is beyond moronic.
BTW,,,;
There is no such thing a s a "micron "of COVID.

That said,
As far as we know, it only takes one COVID 19 spore to infect a person. The question should be how many does it take to over whelm a human's natural defense system.

Please stop talking about the need for science when you make such statements.

CrakHoBarbie

You did it in post 1 when you said the Republicans were anti-science despite the fact that I loved they are actually the part of science. You never bothered to reply to the science in post 2.
How many microns of covid does it take to infect a human? If you can't answer that, then we really don't know the "science" do we.

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
As soon as you start wearing a colostomy bag to save water.
Im not interested in saving water, if Newsom didn't flush half of it out to the ocean for a fish that is not indigenous to Ca. and is now declared extinct there would be plenty of water for everyone.