• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

prayer request for a friend please

emily91

her name is joanne

going through quite a hard time at the moment. her husband's just left her, she's been in hospital because of dark thoughts, she's just lost her baby, and now she's currently looking for a new place to live since she is no longer welcome at the flat she shared with her husband.

going through a rough time... she needs all the prayers she can getq

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Wow that’s sad, we can put her in our thoughts and prayers

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
Sure thing Emily, I hope your friends troubles work themselves out soon.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
You are a good friend Emily.

She is in a tough place and needs one.

Prayers offered.

emily91

Sure thing Emily, I hope your friends troubles work themselves out soon.

thanks me too

I honestly wish their was more I could do for her, she's such a nice person caught up in well... stuff she doesn't deserve

I will let her know that she has a whole forum thinking of her. I really apreciate it, and I know she will too

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
thanks me too

I honestly wish their was more I could do for her, she's such a nice person caught up in well... stuff she doesn't deserve

I will let her know that she has a whole forum thinking of her. I really apreciate it, and I know she will too
Prayers on the way. You are a good friend and caring person. :thumb: :tiphat:

emily91

please continue to pray for joanne.

the lastt ime I heard from her she told me that she was still in the hostall, with no real plans of where she was going to go next

with that said: she semed quite upbeat (asking me what i'd been doing, how the situation was with covid etc). she's gutted about the baby, but I think she's really trying to move forward by focussing her mind elsewhere which is great

now her challenge is to get a new home. she can't stay where she is. she hates it

scotthouse

Melensdad said:
Wow that’s sad, we can put her in our thoughts and prayers

I am praying for her now
icon7.gif