• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Let me get this straight Oprah

RedRocker

Emmett Till is murdered back in the fifties for flirting with a white woman & you piss on him memory by comparing him to that thug that attacked a neighborhood watch person & got his sorry ass shot? You make me wanna puke you stupid bitch!

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Emmett Till is murdered back in the fifties for flirting with a white woman & you piss on him memory by comparing him to that thug that attacked a neighborhood watch person & got his sorry ass shot? You make me wanna puke you stupid bitch!

Now,now,,,,,, you have to remember that millions of black men were lynched here in America.

Okay it was only about 4,000 lynching. And 1,500 or so were actually white, but it was clearly disproportionally black because "somebody" back in the 1800 was keeping black folks from voting and owning guns. Those somebody's were White KKK democrats,,,, But why let facts get in the way of true "feelings?"

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
Let me get this straight Oprah
Darn I thought this thread was about straight people on Oprah. Are there any? To call her a stupid bitch is to insult stupid bitches.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
I wouldn't know. She and I live in two different worlds and I never watch her TV show or anything on her network. So, all this is news to me.

RedRocker

They had a segment on the Five showing a clip of that gem of a statement.
DS, she lost me when she endorsed "The One", but I agree. I would also like
to apologize to all the stupid bitches for insulting them as well.

Kane

It's only natural. When someone becomes as irrelevant as Oprah, ya' gotta' say something really obscene and stupid to get a little air time. Well, she got hers.