• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Asking Snowcat Community for Help Once Again: Please Donate

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Please Consider Donating
Many have seen the server busy try again later error message. I have bumped up the threshold so that it does not show up as much but when we get to that threshold the server will crash. I have made the decision to migrate to new software that will offer quite a few advantages. It works much better with mobile devices. It lets you add more than one pic at a time and it's what I'd call a cleaner design. It is faster since it runs the current supported version of PHP; so all the errors that are causing the server issues now should go away. Downside, it's different. Nobody likes change, including me. I have painted us into a corner trying to avoid change and now is the time I have to bust through the wall to another room. I have been working with this software this past week and now I find it similar to our current version of vBulletin.

As you might guess all this is costing a lot more than I had budgeted for this years expenses so I am asking those who can to donate this year. If you can donate I have a small giveaway while supplies last. Giveaway items listed by the different amounts.
Thanks for your consideration.

Please consider parting with a little cash in support of the forums.

Site Supporters groups are as follows:

GOLD Site Supporter $100 a year. (8.34 per month or .28 cents a day.)

Super Site Supporter $50 a year. (4.17 per month or .14 cents a day.)

Site Supporter: $20 a year ( 1.67 per month or .05 cents a day)

To make a donation go to: DotHQ https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=D6N5HGVAPKLSJ

Please be sure to include your member name and your mailing address in the additional info section to get proper credit for your donation.

If you prefer to send a check, PM me or email me for my address

Note, you can use your visa or mastercard to paypal a donation even if you do not have a paypal account.

Like last year, if you become a site supporter here, and you frequent one of my other forums, you will get site supporter status there also.

THANKS in advance for your support. :tiphat: :clap: :clap: :clap:

FLASHLIGHT PENS CAN BE SUBSTITUTED FOR TRUMP PENS IF YOU PREFER.

Gifts for donations of $25 or more:
$25 to $39 gets two flashlight pens
$40 to $80 gets two forumsfoumrs Trump 2020 pens
$81 to $99 gets three forumsfoumrs Trump 2020 pens
$100 and up gets 4 Trump 2020 pens plus a surprise gifts (Trump Flag or Trump Hat LIMITED Supply)
Include your address in comments of your paypal donation or PM me your address.

Attachments

• FFPen3.jpg
    FFPen3.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 292
  • FFpens1.JPG
    FFpens1.JPG
    65 KB · Views: 288
  • IMG_3448r.jpg
    IMG_3448r.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 295
  • IMG_3450r.jpg
    IMG_3450r.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 289
  • IMG_3452br.jpg
    IMG_3452br.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 296
  • IMG_3454bt.jpg
    IMG_3454bt.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 291
  • IMG_3451r.jpg
    IMG_3451r.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 295

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Thank you 1boringguy, you are the first of our snowcat community to step up to the plate. Thank you sir!!!!! :tiphat: :clap: :clap: :thankyou2:

Please PM me your address so I can get a package out to you. :thumb:

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
I am personally inviting you to come out to the snow cat serenade 2021 in sun valley, thinking just about everyone would really enjoy meeting you...please consider attending, it would be a special to have you come.

and yes, I did donate,

thank you for all you do for the snow cat community

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
:wow: Thank you so much Pontoon Princess!!!! I would love to attend the snow cat serenade 2021. It would be great to meet up with you guys and your awesome machines at an event like this.

And Thank You for your generous donation!!!! You are more than awesome. The word that comes to mind is spectacular!!!!! :tiphat: :clap: :clap: :thankyou2:

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
:wow: Thank you so much Pontoon Princess!!!! I would love to attend the snow cat serenade 2021. It would be great to meet up with you guys and your awesome machines at an event like this.

if you were able to come for a couple days that would be great and quite sure more than one person would be more than happy to have you ride with them, and pretty sure you would end up get some seat time behind the wheel, I know I would be happy for you to drive my cat,

How about one night, we do meet and greet after dinner drinks, I would be happy to host...

better yet, I will get you a room for 2 nights, bring a guest, no cost to you and happy to buy dinner also.

come and see how much you have done to further snow catting.

what say you?

Last edited by a moderator:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
if you were able to come for a couple days that would be great and quite sure more than one person would be more than happy to have you ride with them, and pretty sure you would end up get some seat time behind the wheel, I know I would be happy for you to drive my cat,

How about one night, we do meet and greet after dinner drinks, I would be happy to host...

better yet, I will get you a room for 2 nights, bring a guest, no cost to you and happy to buy dinner also.

come and see how much you have done to further snow catting.

what say you?
Wow, what a deal. I would truly love to. I did check your dates and I have a conflict but ...I still might be able to work something out. Thank you so much for the generous offer. I've heard of Sun Valley and this would sure be an awesome way to see it especially with all yous guys cool cool machines. What airport would be closest to fly into?

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
Wow, what a deal. I would truly love to. I did check your dates and I have a conflict but ...I still might be able to work something out. Thank you so much for the generous offer. I've heard of Sun Valley and this would sure be an awesome way to see it especially with all yous guys cool cool machines. What airport would be closest to fly into?

first, we are there from the 10th of march to the 16th, hope that gives enough room to resolve scheduling conflicts,

if the airlines get back to some sort of normalcy, you can fly into Hailey idaho, and sun valley has shuttle service into sun valley,

worse case, is to fly into Boise Idaho and rent a car and or just maybe one of the snow catter could pick you up,

anyway, boise is 150 miles away, a 3 hour drive, good roads all the way.

thank you for even thinking about coming out,

without your forums, there would be no snow catting community and all the great gatherings of snow cats, thank you so much!

hope many folks make a donation this year, it is a worthy cause/website!

:eatdrink::eatdrink::eatdrink:

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
okay Doc,

the tucker mafia, thought we would make you an offer that you can't refuse,

we would be so pleased to pay for your airfare, round trip, to the snow cat serenade, a gathering of old grousers, in sun valley, idaho.

we would love to have you come as our guest and enjoy all that is snow cat...

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
okay Doc,

the tucker mafia, thought we would make you an offer that you can't refuse,

we would be so pleased to pay for your airfare, round trip, to the snow cat serenade, a gathering of old grousers, in sun valley, idaho.

we would love to have you come as our guest and enjoy all that is snow cat...
Oh my gosh. I am overwhelmed. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart. We will talk more on this a month or so from now.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks CiderTom. I appreciate your continued support. You guys are awesome!!!!!!

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Count me in to Doc...:smile:

No time to do so this morning, but will this evening. This site is so important to snow cats, the community will help you out. Every year at the Clouder in Michigan we plug this site. I think every one of them know about Forums Forums who owns a snow cat, or they are just not looking lol..

Regards, Kirk

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Awesome!!!!! Thanks Kirk. If I have the funds I could get some pens or (submit idea here) that you can hand out at the snow cat get together. Pens are okay but would love to hear a better idea ....

Would a calendar be a good idea? I would need 12 pics labeled with month name and I could see how much it would cost to print them. My fear of this is without printing a huge number the cost per item would be to much for me to give away. But maybe they could be sold / ordered in advance so we know how many to many to have made.

wakeupcall

GOLD Site Supporter
Doc, Just donated to the forums. Thanks for all the you do for the snowcat community here on the forums. Kyle and Laurinda:clap:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Doc, Just donated to the forums. Thanks for all the you do for the snowcat community here on the forums. Kyle and Laurinda:clap:
Thanks You Kyle and Laurinda for your continued support. Awesome. :clap: :clap: :clap:
First Laruinda I've ever met. Kewl name. :thumb:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I got a check in the mail from ***** Please PM me or post here to let me know your member name. Thanks!!!!!!

Name removed at donors request but I must say thank you for your very generous donation. :thankyou2:

Last edited:

KickerM

Site Supporter
GOLD Site Supporter
Done! Keep up the Great Work! Thank you for all that you do and looking forward to the new format!!!

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter

well if the first weekend in February is open, gget your but up to the YOOP for more of the same.....

Kirk and I chatted and not sure we can match that other bait pile but snow cats plane rides and a car to use should be now problem!

deliver those pens and flags in person

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
well if the first weekend in February is open, gget your but up to the YOOP for more of the same.....

Kirk and I chatted and not sure we can match that other bait pile but snow cats plane rides and a car to use should be now problem!

deliver those pens and flags in person

DOC, you could make a year of it, by going to several gatherings of old snow cats, be great for your loyal subjects to meet and chat with you...

:eatdrink::eatdrink::eatdrink:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Sure sounds like fun. Where is YOOP held? Upper Michigan?

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Yes at Ironwood, at a Ski Lodge called The Big Powder horn. :thumbup:
Just a few miles form the shore of Lake Superior.
It would be fun! :smile:

Regards, Kirk

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Just donated a bit !! thanks for a great forum . Don
Thank You Don. That bumped you up to a Super Site Supporter. Awesome. Thank you for your continued support. A small token of my thanks will be in the mail to you shortly. Thanks again.

wakeupcall

GOLD Site Supporter
:thumbup:Doc, Recieved the care package in mail today and love all of it. The flag is going up tomorrow morning! Thanks for all your hard work keeping the forums up and running!

Reactions: Doc