Asking Snowcat Community for Help Once Again: Please Donate

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Wow, what a deal. I would truly love to. I did check your dates and I have a conflict but ...I still might be able to work something out. Thank you so much for the generous offer. I've heard of Sun Valley and this would sure be an awesome way to see it especially with all yous guys cool cool machines. What airport would be closest to fly into?

well if the first weekend in February is open, gget your but up to the YOOP for more of the same.....

Kirk and I chatted and not sure we can match that other bait pile but snow cats plane rides and a car to use should be now problem!

deliver those pens and flags in person

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
well if the first weekend in February is open, gget your but up to the YOOP for more of the same.....

Kirk and I chatted and not sure we can match that other bait pile but snow cats plane rides and a car to use should be now problem!

deliver those pens and flags in person

DOC, you could make a year of it, by going to several gatherings of old snow cats, be great for your loyal subjects to meet and chat with you...

:eatdrink::eatdrink::eatdrink:

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Yes at Ironwood, at a Ski Lodge called The Big Powder horn. :thumbup:
Just a few miles form the shore of Lake Superior.
It would be fun! :smile:

Regards, Kirk

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Just donated a bit !! thanks for a great forum . Don
Thank You Don. That bumped you up to a Super Site Supporter. Awesome. Thank you for your continued support. A small token of my thanks will be in the mail to you shortly. Thanks again.

wakeupcall

GOLD Site Supporter
:thumbup:Doc, Recieved the care package in mail today and love all of it. The flag is going up tomorrow morning! Thanks for all your hard work keeping the forums up and running!

Reactions: Doc