• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

2 airliners full of Illegal Immigrants arrive on wealthy Martha's Vineyard resort island

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Several US states have declared themselves "sanctuary states" and claim to be welcoming of the illegal immigrants and love the open border policy that allows migrants to unlawfully cross the southern border, creating a nightmare humanitarian crisis scenario for small communities in Texas and Arizona. Florida and California are also getting plenty of illegals.

Democratic mayor of El Paso, TX charted some buses and sent them to New York City, which claims to be welcoming of the illegals. The Republican Texas Governor has sent busloads to Chicago, Washington DC and New York.

Not to be outdone, Governor DeSantis, of Florida, chartered 2 airplanes and shipped illegals to the wealthy tourist enclave of Martha's Vineyard, MA, as the state is claiming to be a sanctuary.

FULL STORY at the link above:

Florida Governor DeSantis Sends Two Planeloads Of Illegal Immigrants To Martha's Vineyard

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis promised he would send illegal immigrants to progressive "sanctuary cities" earlier this summer - and now, according to Fox News, he's fulfilling that promise.
DeSantis shipped two planes full of migrants to Martha’s Vineyard on Wednesday this week, according to Fox News, who posted video of the migrants getting off of planes at Martha’s Vineyard Airport in Massachusetts.
A statement from the Governor's office confirmed the move: "Yes, Florida can confirm the two planes with illegal immigrants that arrived in Martha’s Vineyard today were part of the state’s relocation program to transport illegal immigrants to sanctuary destinations."
A spokeswoman for DeSantis continued: "States like Massachusetts, New York and California will better facilitate the care of these individuals who they have invited into our country by incentivizing illegal immigration through their designation as ‘sanctuary states’ and support for the Biden administration’s open border policies."
"As you may know, in this past legislative session the Florida legislature appropriated $12 million to implement a program to facilitate the transport of illegal immigrants from this state consistent with federal law."
DeSantis isn't just set on Martha's Vineyard, however, stating this week that migrants could also be sent "to other 'progressive' states whose governors endorse blatant violations of federal immigration law."
"It is not the responsibility of Floridians to subsidize aliens to reside in our state unlawfully. . .

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
306666898_10228686533572689_4648051684563050384_n.jpg

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
On a serious note.

The border states are getting in MILLIONS of illegal immigrants.

The border governors are only shipping out SMALL NUMBERS of illegal immigrants, perhaps the total now shipped out on busses and airplanes, is maybe up to a couple THOUSAND. But a bus seems to hold about 50 people. 2 arrived in Chicago. 1 or 2 in Martha's Vineyard. Maybe a dozen went to New York City, half that number to Washington DC.

Washington DC went into a panic over a couple hundred and asked for National Guard Troop. NYC also asked for the National Guard for a handful of busloads.

Chicago's mayor screeched out a tirade over less than 100 people, and then shipped them to the suburban community of Burr Ridge.

Martha's Vineyard actually got 150 National Guardsman sent in to remove roughly 55 illegal immigrants.

And still, the border communities are dealing with MILLIONS. But the federal government is offering ZERO help. And Kamala Harris is claiming that the border is secure.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
I've watched the outrage and panic by the few cities who received illegals from the border but I don't understand why that is so grievously wrong when the Government is flying plane loads of them, in the middle of the night, all over the country and that is perfectly acceptable. I suppose it all has to do with where you drop the buggers off.

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
I've watched the outrage and panic by the few cities who received illegals from the border but I don't understand why that is so grievously wrong when the Government is flying plane loads of them, in the middle of the night, all over the country and that is perfectly acceptable. I suppose it all has to do with where you drop the buggers off.
I agree. Liberals get furious when we point out their hypocrisies.