• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

The worst movie I've ever seen was...

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
Yes that would be high on my list too but even one by one of my favorites was bad, Clint Eastwood. He actually made two I couldn't sit through, Play Misty For Me and Bridges of Madison County. Both of those where just plain boring to tears. Others was Gandhi which I flat lost interest in after 3 hours but believe me, it is harder for me to pick the 10 worse than 10 best.

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
Tubbs is correct . As far as I'm concerned "Ringo ,and His golden gun(s) " hit a 10 on the suckometer . I mean really , cowboys wearing wrist watches , the same Indian dying in the same shot 5 times in less than a minute . Ringo getting locked up ,surrendering His holster yet managing to hold onto His pistol . But, He being the good guy throws it into his holster . You wouldn't believe the stop action it took for that scene ! The gun fight at the end took the cake .
Ringo got his golden gun shot out of His hand . His gun lands 5 yds in front of Him . The bad guy says go for it .... Ringo's in a bad situation .... But then He blinds the bad guy that 30 yards away with the sun shining off of his golden cigarette holder . It's worse than Humanoids from the deep !

fuzznutz

i accidentally seen the black swan the only good part of that movie was the lesbian scene it was described as a thriller and not reading any further decided to see it and then learned that it was about the swan lake ballet only reason i sat through it was because i thought i had a chance at getting laid by the chick i took with me to see it

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Tubbs is correct . As far as I'm concerned "Ringo ,and His golden gun(s) " hit a 10 on the suckometer . I mean really , cowboys wearing wrist watches , the same Indian dying in the same shot 5 times in less than a minute . Ringo getting locked up ,surrendering His holster yet managing to hold onto His pistol . But, He being the good guy throws it into his holster . You wouldn't believe the stop action it took for that scene ! The gun fight at the end took the cake .
Ringo got his golden gun shot out of His hand . His gun lands 5 yds in front of Him . The bad guy says go for it .... Ringo's in a bad situation .... But then He blinds the bad guy that 30 yards away with the sun shining off of his golden cigarette holder . It's worse than Humanoids from the deep !

Never heard of it , Not much out in the internet world on it , but I found this just for you Nixon . FF to 3:47 for your favorite part, to relive your favorite movie memory . :whistling: :hide::yankchain::yum:

Oh Yea :wtf: was up with his mustache :gay::eek:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iN6HxS6ZCQ"]YouTube - JOHNNY ORO great duel (spaghetti western)[/ame]

EDIT , I found a bonus clip for Ya .

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcwNKY7Gunk&feature=related"]YouTube - Johnny Oro[/ame]

mak2

When I was a kid (couple of years ago) I used to watch "Them" from behind the sectional couch where the sections did not come completely together. Scared me to death back then. But so did Sammy Terry and his plastic spider.

The movie I hate the worst is Beachs or lady in Red. Had an old girlfriend that made me watch Beaches over and over.

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
Bug... worst movie ever... saw it in the theater and all 15 of us in the room were talking to each other making fun of it by the end....

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
The only movie I've ever got up and left in the middle of it was 'Paint Your Wagon'. A western musical. Course I was with a hot date, so that helped a little. :hide:

Flesh Gordon was BAD. Saw it at the drive in theater years ago. Thankfully I have not seen most of the bad movies you all mentioned.

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Battlefield Earth was released on May 12, 2000. The film was a major commercial failure and critical flop and has been widely acknowledged as being one of the worst films ever made.

I can personally attest to the following awards ........... :doh:

Battlefield Earth swept the 2000 Golden Raspberry Awards and received seven "Razzies", including Worst Movie of the Year, Worst Actor (Travolta), Worst Supporting Actor (Pepper), Worst Supporting Actress (Preston), Worst Director (Christian), Worst Screenplay (Mandell and Shapiro), and Worst Screen Couple (Travolta and "anyone sharing the screen with him").

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
years ago i watched a movie called bewitched.

so bad i had to litirally walk out the theater half way through
Was that about a witch who was a housewife? A comedy?
We had a TV show by that name in the 60's. It was funny. I think they made a movie of it but I'm not sure.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks Brian. So it is the same story line as the old TV show, updated and with different actors. I have not seen the movie but did enjoy reruns of the original show.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Nah, it's different. It's about an ass-hole actor (Farrell) trying to get the production of the series back up.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Will Farrell never was funny on SNL, his movie Elf was okay, never saw Bewitched (the big screen version) and wouldn't waste my time.
Hate it when they attempt to take small screen to big screen success... just like some books shouldn't be made into film.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Nah, it's different. It's about an ass-hole actor (Farrell) trying to get the production of the series back up.
Ahhhh, thanks again Brian. Maybe they'll do a movie remake of the show some day.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Thin Red Line. It took me 3 nights to get through it. Maybe it was Sean Penn.

That will do it. If I see him, Susan Sarandon, Barbara Streisand or a few others in the TV guide or in the opening credits, I change the channel.

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter

I can say that I've yet to see any movie with Will Farrell in it that I even remotely enjoyed. Some people must of liked "Taladega Nights", but my wife and I walked out after about 20 minutes. I'd say that Mike Tyson is on the same level of acting as Farrell.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I can say that I've yet to see any movie with Will Farrell in it that I even remotely enjoyed.
He did OK in "The Other Guys" since he played an ass. I watched it because of the other actors/actresses (Mark Walberg, Samuel L. Jackson, Dwayne Johnson, Michael Keaton and Eva Mendes).
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1386588/
Actually, it's funny that on their list, Farrell was listed 15th, behind those that only had a line or 2.

I put Ben Stiller right beside Farrell on my crappy actors lists. I can't think of anything he's ever done that I enjoyed.

RoadKing

Silver Member
Site Supporter
Too many to mention.
Death Race 2000
Attack Of The Killer Tomatoes
THEM

"Them" You blaspheme my dear.:whistling:

This has hung proudly in my Gallery for years as Gary Larson's tribute to one of the greatest B&W 50s horror flicks ever made. I must admit I had the pleasure to see it on the big screen at about the age of 8 or 9 at a Sat. matinee.

Attachments

• Them.jpg
    Them.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 227

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
HAHA!!! that's cool!
I saw it too, at the VanDel drive-in when the ex and I were first dating.
Must have been in '76 or so.. I think they showed Zodiac Killer after that.

Maybe that's why he ended up being the ex.. I always watched the movies instead of 'necking' LOL

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Death Race 2000?!?!? I saw it as a kid when it first came out (at the drive-in of course). I liked it the 2nd time around (a couple years ago) just to watch all the big stars of today get their start in a B-rated movie.

There's a new Death Race movie with Jason Statham that was better.