• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Thank You! :)

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
For those of you who have been sending me private messages these last few weeks, I'd like to say your concern really touched me.

The fact of the matter is, I've been off the site (off the internet in fact,mostly) because my sister recently had a sudden, frightening diagnosis with cancer.
Surgery done.
All found early and removed.

She's doing quite well, and we expect a full recovery.:)

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Awwwwww Spiff! Thank you.
I try lol
She's not one to get deeply into the internet stuff... just email and surfing is about all she does online.
:)

Trakternut

I'm so glad things worked out the way they did. I bet you feel lots better, too. Keep us posted, ok? Let her know there's a bunch of "strangers" out here who care.
~M~

jbrumberg

I'm so glad things worked out the way they did. I bet you feel lots better, too. Keep us posted, ok? Let her know there's a bunch of "strangers" out here who care.
~M~

Ditto- Jay. The diagnosis of cancer is not only a personal tragedy, it is also a family and community tragedy as well. As a member of the tractor community, I extend my best wishes and positive thoughts to you and yours. Jay

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Ditto- Jay. The diagnosis of cancer is not only a personal tragedy, it is also a family and community tragedy as well. As a member of the tractor community, I extend my best wishes and positive thoughts to you and yours. Jay

Well said guys, ditto from me to. Congrats to you and your sister for winning the 1st round, and hopefully the last round with it.

BoneheadNW

Great to hear all's well!

When she's feeling up to forum typing send her this way - especially if she's as fun reading as you! :beer:

Spiff, the woman needs to recover, not be harassed! Seriously, I hope your sister has a complete and speedy recovery. I recommend loads of chocolate.
Bone

RedRocker

I was wondering where you were, sure glad to hear the outcome was a positive one, prayers go out to you and your family.