• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

sno(w) cat serenade, SV2022

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
okay, here's your heads up and please take note,

With the covid thing coming to an end and hoping very very very soooooooon,

I have been informed that Sun Valley Inc, has already had a unbelievable untick in reservation info from individuals to conventions, Sun Valley Inc, will give preference to those that booked and hosted events this year and last year, thus, that means we are good to go, but, Sun Valley Inc, is requiring groups like ours to sign contacts now, which I did yesterday, I have a block of rooms reserved, and seriously doubt I will be able to add rooms once those are gone, also they have placed a somewhat reasonable time limit on holding the rooms for us to make reservations.

So, if you are serious about coming to Snow Cat Serenade, a "gathering of old grousers", thus, making it, "The Greatest Show On Snow", make your reservations asap once I post the reservations code/phone number, and if you are staying off property, the situation will probably be the same if not worse, besides, those on property do tend to gather after the days trek, which makes for a fabulous time and adds to being part of the group, and have total access to all things Sun Valley.

I will be posting a schedule of events soon, but most importantly, make those reservations very quickly once I post the info for doing so, please please please, don't be that person that waits to the last minute,

I like to think, our event has become the greatest show on snow, and not to be missed!!!

Last edited:

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
fyi, track addict, Sir,

the app coder will have your torpedo reservation app up and available by the end of the day,

meanwhile, these cats were having a good time.....

fullsizeoutput_5d6.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_5d8.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_5d7.jpeg

Last edited:

it's all about downhill

Nuts
GOLD Site Supporter
We now have reservations, but we plan to be there anyway. (Not with two cats, but at least two skis each.)

All seriousness aside, in the strangeness of the SVS world, somehow I have been challenged to create next year's trophy "art" piece.
This will require a visit to someone's cat bone-yard (since mine only contains skis and tractor parts) It seems that there are a few design ideas floating through already. It should be interesting.

GMoose

GOLD Site Supporter
Gmoose and Ms. Gmoose (Gmoose Jr. will probably tag along also, he loves driving the Kitten) have reserved our room for SV2022. I will be bringing the Frandee, possibly the Kitten, hopefully my 542 Cab Forward (assuming I complete the restoration and I round up another truck/trailer), and of course the GMOOSE-1000 Rocket Sled. Can hardly wait.