• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Missouri woman kills boyfriend with a sword?

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
For the record she is not one of my fencing students.

But damn, heck of a way to kill someone, and on Christmas eve. I wonder what he did?

Ho Ho Ho

Woman accused of killing boyfriend with sword on Christmas Eve

CAPE GIRARDEAU, Mo. - Police in Missouri arrested 32-year-old Brittany Wilson on Christmas Eve for the stabbing death of her boyfriend.

According to a news release, police found Wilson standing outside her boyfriend’s home Friday night at 11:05, covered in blood. KFVS reported officers spotted a sword on the lawn.

While authorities questioned Wilson outside, investigators made their way inside to discover the body of a deceased male in the basement. Police said the body had suffered a fresh stab wound.

Authorities have not yet identified the victim, waiting for his family to be notified of his death.

Brittany Wilson

Brittany Wilson, 32, is accused of killing her boyfriend with a sword on Christmas Eve. (Source: Cape Girardeau Police Department)
Police arrested Wilson and transported her to the Cape Girardeau municipal jail. Prosecutors presented the case to Judge Frank E. Miller who issued a warrant on Wilson for first-degree murder and armed criminal action.

She’s being held on a $2 million bond.

Ceee

Site Supporter
At first I was going to make light of this and say...Maybe she didn't get what she wanted for Christmas.

From ABC News..."Wilson told police that she and Foster had taken methamphetamine earlier in the day. She also told investigators that she believed Foster had several other entities living in his body, and she was setting him free by stabbing him."
I know next to nothing about methamphetamines, but it must be some seriously bad stuff.

Ironman

I know next to nothing about methamphetamines, but it must be some seriously bad stuff.
I knew/worked with a guy that was a police officer down in Florida. He said he was being attacked by a guy whacked out on meth. He kept shooting and the guy kept coming in squishy blood soaked carpet. He had to tell him he was dead before he went down lol.

Ceee

Site Supporter

Looks happy about it in that mug shot.
🙄😮
She sure does. Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying that I feel any sympathy for her at all. If you put that kind of stuff in your body, then I guess you just have to suffer the consequences.

He had to tell him he was dead before he went down
It just must make you crazy. I know nothing about it.

echo

She looks like someone to me that should be put on probation.

(special treatment)

Matt Dillon

I agree. As we all know, mental hospitals were shut down to allow crimes, especially with guns, then the government can use that excuse for more laws.
I think that's more of an unintended consequence..maybe.

IMO, the main goal was for Big Pharma to sell "chemical restraint" pills in lieue of 4 walls and padded cells.

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
I think that's more of an unintended consequence..maybe.

IMO, the main goal was for Big Pharma to sell "chemical restraint" pills in lieue of 4 walls and padded cells.
Or both. Remember Fast & Furious was a deliberate excuse to make more gun laws.