• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Hi. Im Olivia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
Thats awesome!!
A few years ago one of my nieces asked me to give her new boyfriend "The Lecture". I said, "You mean the one where I put the shotgun on the table and tell him to treat you good?" She said, "Yeah, that one." Well, I didn't put the shotgun on the table but he quit dating her. LOL

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
Ok, here we go..
What's the turbine? T53-703?
My kid has two on his shop floor.
Seriously, I bet all the guys here are perfect men. Just ask their wives!!!

Reactions: PJL

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm afraid to ask mine.
She is military trained in the use of weapons.

PJL

Ok, here we go..
What's the turbine? T53-703?
My kid has two on his shop floor.
Seriously, I bet all the guys here are perfect men. Just ask their wives!!!
Yep. Installed in a UH-1H. The other one still has the T53-L13. You win.

Oh and hi Olivia.

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter

Attachments

• DSC00848.jpg
    DSC00848.jpg
    422.3 KB · Views: 86

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Kirk
How many 12 cylinder cars you got?
Not many. but I do have half a dozen 6 cylinder turbocharged and aftercooled diesel's of 8 liters and above, and another 3 that are 7 liters...
Not counting two diesel pickup trucks, 5 cars and the snow cat to boot.... ;)
8,000 gallons of liquid fuel's per year. Not counting the LP...
My daughters may be grown and out of the house, but both remember with frequency where the gasoline pump and tank are!!

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
Yep on the turbines

Kirk, you win on fuel use. You arer warning the globe better then me!

olivia24

Im headed to work. I know office relationships can be messy but how does a girl let a man know she is attracted at work? . How could he possibly resist this smile and bod, lol. Good advice only please!!

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
I haven't seen your bod but I assume it is on the scale of your smiling face. I'll take you word for it.

It has been my experience that the guy is as timid about initiation of a relationship as the girl. Instead of having that tension in your first encounters, do him and yourself a favor. Just tell him.

"Hey, I've noticed you around here!, I like your smile"

If that doesn't light a fire, he's not worth your time.

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
You are in HR and considering messing around with someone at work?
Change jobs.
But if you like playing with your career, just speak up. "Hey, meet me at the bar tonight." Or whatever.
But it could be a career changer.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Change jobs.
But if you like playing with your career, just speak up. "Hey, meet me at the bar tonight." Or whatever.
Good point.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Workplace romance. Not a good idea. Be very careful. Could be a career ender for some.
I never had one myself but in my experience it can be devastating. Caution is warranted.
The complication comes when it interferes with work or another relationship. If both parties are unattached, it may work out. Throw in an Ex boyfriend or a husband and it gets nasty.

This situation sounds more benign and innocent. Be careful, be responsible, respectful to the work environment, and remember there will be an "after."

Now that women have been convinced they must work for the man to be worthy, there are fewer opportunities outside of the workplace. So it is inevitable they will be searching, as men have always done, in the workplace. Facts of life fellas.

Last edited:

olivia24

I haven't seen your bod but I assume it is on the scale of your smiling face. I'll take you word for it.

It has been my experience that the guy is as timid about initiation of a relationship as the girl. Instead of having that tension in your first encounters, do him and yourself a favor. Just tell him.

"Hey, I've noticed you around here!, I like your smile"

If that doesn't light a fire, he's not worth your time.
I like that!!

olivia24

Change jobs.
Im on top of it, lol. He works for a contractor in facilities maintenance. Not on our payroll. Only time i see him is in the break room unless im lucky. Probably best to be safe anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.