• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Hi. Im Olivia

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome.

All I can say is some of us think we are cool. And this is a cool place to chat about most anything....;
Welcome.

A lot of animal lovers here.

My wife and I host 5catsand a puppy. The cats are rescues.

We also have a certified bird and wildlife sanctuary in our residence backyard.

Not exactly SPCA but along similar lines.

olivia24

Welcome.

All I can say is some of us think we are cool. And this is a cool place to chat about most anything....;
Welcome.

Thanks Franc. Im a bit depressed lately with a failed relationship. I hope there plenty of chatty people here.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Sorry to hear that. After emotional ties are severed, moving forward is a bit hard.

olivia24

Welcome.

Welcome.

There is a cute little black kitten im trying to catch close by me. Cant get him so far.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Open a new door and you'll find a new relationship. One of my students recently became un-engaged after a 3+ year relationship. Couple months later and she found a new guy, one who seems to give her more support and respect. So don't despair, there is always someone else out there who will be better for you.

Welcome to the Forums.

olivia24

Open a new door and you'll find a new relationship. One of my students recently became un-engaged after a 3+ year relationship. Couple months later and she found a new guy, one who seems to give her more support and respect. So don't despair, there is always someone else out there who will be better for you.

Welcome to the Forums.
Thanks, mine was a 2 year relationship.

olivia24

Welcome Olivia! You seem to be chatty, and I like that. I'm an animal lover too, so I love that you volunteer with the SPCA.
Food usually works for catching a stray cat.
im rather depressed today. i need a good chat.

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
Olivia, welcome to the forum! I hope you get past your current issue and find someone who is going to do you right.
And I hope you enjoy it here and we can be supportive.

olivia24

Olivia, welcome to the forum! I hope you get past your current issue and find someone who is going to do you right.
And I hope you enjoy it here and we can be supportive.
I hope so too.
We have several exciting ladies here on the forum. And far too many guys. You sound kewel.

Glad you're joining in.
I just wanted to have someone to chat with. Didnt know so many good people were here. Feel free to ask me some questions.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
I hope so too.

I just wanted to have someone to chat with. Didnt know so many good people were here. Feel free to ask me some questions.
"Ask" you say,,,? If I were a year younger and single I'd ask for your phone number. You sound delightful.

Enjoy the comraderies here. We can be a fun bunch.

Virginia is a lovely state. I love the areas around Harrisonburg, Waynesborough, Charlottesville, Crozet, I 64 and I-81. Where in Virginia do you live?

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Near va beach.
One of my former fencing students/team captains is in Reston. I'm actually seeing her this weekend, but she is coming back here instead of me going to Virginia.

I used to get to that area of the country but not so much anymore. Virginia is a pretty cool state, lots of history, very diverse with politics and population. Interesting place.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Don't believe that "1year younger" crap from Franc. He's an old man and his wife would beat him to death and dump his body at sea.

I hope that your personal life takes a turn for the better and, being old like Franc, I have the age and experience to know that it will but it's tough at the time.

Stick around. You sound like fun.

olivia24

Don't believe that "1year younger" crap from Franc. He's an old man and his wife would beat him to death and dump his body at sea.

I hope that your personal life takes a turn for the better and, being old like Franc, I have the age and experience to know that it will but it's tough at the time.

Stick around. You sound like fun.
Il will be at work today, I hope yall will miss me!! I promise to come back tonight. Love ya!!

Status
Not open for further replies.