• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Hello everyone!

Kevlar

Been reading this forum for a few months now and finally got around to joining. Love all the jokes on here šŸ‘! I like how this place is run and is open to all opinions and thoughts, have been on some that kick anyone out who doesnā€™t follow their same mindset. I like having discussions with a variety of people with a wide spectrum of thoughts and beliefs, itā€™s more interesting that way and also a great way to learn and see things from a different perspective.

I farm in central Manitoba, have a wife and two kids and pretty much enjoy anything thatā€™s fun and am willing to try most anything new. It shocked me to see how many people are into Snowcats! I know nothing about them and have never even been around one, I love snowmobiling so would think that Iā€™d come across some but maybe itā€™s a regional thing?

I hope to stick around here, I enjoy forums, been kicked off a couple of diehard liberal ones, some people just canā€™t handle the truth šŸ˜‚.

Anyway, thanks to those who keep this site running, you do a thankless job but do it well!

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Been reading this forum for a few months now and finally got around to joining. Love all the jokes on here šŸ‘! I like how this place is run and is open to all opinions and thoughts, have been on some that kick anyone out who doesnā€™t follow their same mindset. I like having discussions with a variety of people with a wide spectrum of thoughts and beliefs, itā€™s more interesting that way and also a great way to learn and see things from a different perspective.

I farm in central Manitoba, have a wife and two kids and pretty much enjoy anything thatā€™s fun and am willing to try most anything new. It shocked me to see how many people are into Snowcats! I know nothing about them and have never even been around one, I love snowmobiling so would think that Iā€™d come across some but maybe itā€™s a regional thing?

I hope to stick around here, I enjoy forums, been kicked off a couple of diehard liberal ones, some people just canā€™t handle the truth šŸ˜‚.

Anyway, thanks to those who keep this site running, you do a thankless job but do it well!
You are very welcome here.

There are a great many members into snowcats and other indoor and outdoor activities.

And many more with other interests.

Enjoy!

Reactions: Doc