• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Greetings from the UK

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hello there. Her Majesty asked me to pop in and keep an eye on all you rebellious colonials :D
My sister & her family live the London area :British_f

For his birthday I just mailed my nephew a collection of books on the American Independence :flagusa: got to teach the kids about liberty and opposition to the royals while they are young, before they become indoctrinated.

Roofgardener

Which part of the UK?

By the way, WELCOME!
Nottinghamshire - Robin Hood country :)

My sister & her family live the London area :British_f

For his birthday I just mailed my nephew a collection of books on the American Independence :flagusa: got to teach the kids about liberty and opposition to the royals while they are young, before they become indoctrinated.
My commiserations to your Sister. I lived in London for 11 years... it was grim !

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I’ve drives through your area a couple times. Hiked Hadrian’s Wall just north of there too. The midlands and the north are beautiful areas.