• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

FUNNY PICTURE THREAD II

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
56474-20210107-090136.jpg

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Back in 1785, John Adams was appointed as the first American ambassador to Great Britain. This was right after the revolutionary war.

One night at a party with the Prime Minister's residence they had a large banquet with dozens of people including Adams. Americans weren't very popular in England at that time.

After dinner Adams asked his host the prime minister where the privy was. He pointed to a small out building in the rear of the large house.

When Adams entered he noticed a large picture on the wall of George Washington, meant as an insult to Washington.

When Adams returned to the party, the prime minister asked Adam if he happened to notice the large portrait of Washington. Adams said yes I did. The prime minister asked him what he thought. Adams said he fully agreed with the portrait and found it to be very appropriate and offered other compliments.

The stunned prime minister seemed to be confused with Adams answer. He asked him if he found it insulting to George Washington and Adams said no not at all, I find it very efficient.

EFFICENT said the prime minister, what do you mean?

Adams replied that it's been his experience that nothing will scare the shit out of an Englishmen quicker than the very sight of General George Washington.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I was sitting at the bar staring at my drink when a large, trouble-making biker steps up next to me, grabs my drink and gulps it down in one swig.

"Well, whatcha' gonna do about it?" he says, menacingly, as I burst into tears. "Come on, man," the biker says, "I didn't think you'd cry. I can't stand to see a man crying."

"This is the worst day of my life," I said. "I'm a complete failure. I was late to a meeting and my boss fired me. When I went to the parking lot, I found my car had been stolen and I don't have any insurance. I left my wallet in the cab I took home. I found my wife with another man ... and then my dog bit me."

"So, I came to this bar to work up the courage to put an end to it all. I buy a drink, I drop a capsule in it and sit here watching the poison dissolve. Then you show up and drink the whole damn thing!

But, Hell, enough about me, how are you doing?"