• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Armor Plated TUCKER Sno-Cat -- for sale on Ebay

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter

Attachments

• DSC_0001 (Small).JPG
    DSC_0001 (Small).JPG
    123.1 KB · Views: 6,308
  • DSC_0013 (Small).JPG
    DSC_0013 (Small).JPG
    95.3 KB · Views: 3,619
  • DSC_0012 (Small).JPG
    DSC_0012 (Small).JPG
    90.2 KB · Views: 3,586
  • DSC_0002 (Small).JPG
    DSC_0002 (Small).JPG
    137.5 KB · Views: 6,233
  • DSC_0008 (Small).JPG
    DSC_0008 (Small).JPG
    108.9 KB · Views: 6,179
  • DSC_0003 (Small).jpg
    DSC_0003 (Small).jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 3,586
  • DSC_0009 (Small).JPG
    DSC_0009 (Small).JPG
    127.7 KB · Views: 3,638
  • DSC_0007 (Small).JPG
    DSC_0007 (Small).JPG
    109.5 KB · Views: 3,442

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
It looks like a movie prop for "Mad Max: Beyond Montana".

I wonder what it weighs.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
i bet some militia picks it up for use as a tank when the government get's overthrown

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
i bet some militia picks it up for use as a tank when the government get's overthrown

And I'd bet they would be very disappointed. I'd also bet a standard 5.56 round would penetrate that mild steel body like a hot knife through butter!

Lia

Banned
I personally think its absolutely beautiful. I love the fact that you showed so many angles of it, and the interior too... I want it! Got no need for it, but I want it! lol. She's gorgeous!

Boston

It does look pretty cool, but its an art piece, one clip dumped into one track and its all of a sudden a stationary target.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Come on guys. Stop nitpicking. That would make one hell of a zombie bug out vehicle ... at least for a short distance. :biggrin:

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
the best thing that could happen to this machine is to strip the cab off, buy the body off the guy who is making his look like a Nissan truck, and put it on in place of the armor. now you would have a classic looking tucker with a modern rubber track undercarriage.

jask

Not sure what happened to my post but judging from how the trim is falling off on the "riveted strapping" above the door and top side of the hood (.. it looks like it was glued in place.) I bet the tucker body is mostly still under there. back window is there and there is actually an opening on the deck area.. it would be nice to know the info on the base machine Hours, history, etc. they probably would not have bought a beater if it was needed for a movie, and mighth be a decent start to a machine for someone with time.

loggah

SUPER Site Supporter
"Steampunk" tucker,but it needs steel pontoons and steel tracks !!!!!:biggrin: its a strange looking beast,thats pretty bad from a Lombard guy !!!!!