• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

4-post lift

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Per request from ETF ........

I had it delivered to a buddies auto parts warehouse and he had to bust out the big fork truck. 4 of us did it in less than 4 hours with breaks :). You have to have some equipment, thanks Kioti and pallet jacks. It’s an extra tall so they’ll be no bumping the head, ceiling is 12’8” and the Camaro is in the highest setting with 78” of clearance underneath. Hell it took me 30 minutes to take everything out of the garage. Please excuse the mess, I’ll work on that today.

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Nice! I put in a 10K two post lift this year. It was too heavy for my tractor so I had to disassemble it on the trailer.

It sure is nice to have. I bought a skid steer recently and had to put new tires on it. My 3 ton floor jack couldn't lift it but the lift got it up no problem.

I sure like having the lift. Rolling around on the floor to work on things was getting old (actually I'm the one that is getting old).

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Looks like my lift except your garage is bigger.

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Big Dog,

Just because I had it up in the air today.

I'll see your Camaro and "raise" you a skid steer (with nice new studded tires) ...

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Very nice. I'd love to have one but I'd also have to build a shed with a higher ceiling.

. Please excuse the mess, I’ll work on that today.

You and I have a different definition of 'mess'. for just installing the lift your garage does not look bad at all.

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I want to take this opportunity to thank 2 of our blessed brothers for my garage, Big Al and Jerry, may they be resting in peace. They played a big part in its construction. It’s a great shop and I’ve already had hundreds of great times in it!