• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

This is interesting.

Dmorency

GOLD Site Supporter
Saw this on another site.........

4 Simple Questions

1.Back in 1961 people of color were called 'Negroes.'So how can the Obama
birth certificate' state he is "African-American" when the term wasn't even
used at that time ?

2.The birth certificate that the White House released lists Obama's birth as
August 4, 1961 & Lists Barack Hussein Obama as his father. No big deal,
Right ? At the time of Obama's birth, it also shows that his father is aged
25 years old, and that Obama's father was born in "Kenya , East Africa ".

This wouldn't seem like anything of concern, except the fact that Kenya did
not even exist until 1963, two whole years after Obama's birth, and 27 years
after his father's birth. How could Obama's father have been born in a
country that did not yet Exist? Up and until Kenya was formed in 1963, it
was known as the "British East Africa Protectorate". (check it below)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenya_(http:/en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenya)

3.On the Birth Certificate released by the White House, the listed place of
birth is "Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital".
This cannot be, because the hospital(s) in question in 1961 were called
KauiKeolani Children's Hospital" and "Kapi'olani Maternity Home",
Respectively.
The name did not change to Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital
until 1978, when these two hospitals merged.
>>> How can this particular name of the hospital be on a birth certificate
dated 1961 if this name had not yet been applied to it until 1978 ? (CHECK
ITBELOW) http://http/http/www.kapiolani
org/women-and-children/about-us/default.aspx
(http://www.kapiolani.org/women-and-children/about-us/default.aspx)

>>> Why hasn't this been discussed in the major media ?
4. Perhaps a clue comes from Obama's book on his father. He states how proud
he is of his father fighting in WW II. I'm not a math genius, so I may need
some help from you. Barack Obama's "birth certificate" says his father was
25 years old in 1961 when Obama was born. That should have put his father's
date of birth approximately 1936-if my math holds (Honest! I did That
without a calculator!!!) Now we need a non-revised history book-one that
hasn't been altered to satisfy the author's goals-to verify that WW II was
basically between 1939 and 1945. Just how many 3 year olds fight in Wars?
Even in the latest stages of WW II his father wouldn't have been more than 9
years old. Does that mean that Mr. Obama is a liar, or simply chooses to
alter the facts to satisfy his imagination or political purposes ?

Very truly yours,
Rich
RICHARD R. SILVERLIEB
Attorney at Law
354 Eisenhower Parkway
Livingston , NJ 07039

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Yes, very interesting, yet so easily brushed off by the main stream media. :bonk: Makes one wonder if there are really any real journalists out there. Or are they being stifled by large corporations who do not want the truth publicized.

Kane

If only the lapdog liberal media had done their jobs and actually vetted this young, charismatic senator from Chicago. Barack hussein Obama would have been called out for the fraud that he is.

As our founders pointed out, a skeptical free press is the backbone of a free society. In obamas case, the free press failed America big time. Would he have passed muster if he had been a Repuican?

Adillo303

Diesel Truck Fan
GOLD Site Supporter
Just a question - Say, the day after the next president is inaugurated, BHO does an interview with some media outlet and says something to the effect of - "Yes, I am not American born and I got away with it."

In the words of Hillary Clinton - "What difference – at this point, what difference does it make?"

Adillo303

Diesel Truck Fan
GOLD Site Supporter
Another question - Media - Liberal Media - Conservative Media aside. Should not some organization within the US Government have checked this out and taken whatever action needed to be taken?

At what point did the media become the guardian of the governmental process?

Just asking.

Adillo303

Diesel Truck Fan
GOLD Site Supporter
While, I agree with everything you said Doc. It's not my point. If this or any of the numerous things that BHO has been accused of are correct, then it is the government, not the media or corporations that is fundamentally wrong. The answer to the rhetorical question is pretty easy. Yes, the government has been bought. The proof is everywhere.

It used to be that politicians would at least make some attempt to come up with a plausible lie. Lately they do not even try.

In my opinion the root problem is that over 90% of incumbents are returned to office. This provides fertile soil for people with money to plant the seeds of greed. Break that chain and the improvement would be amazing. Unfortunately, it would take two or three election cycles and that is beyond the attention span of the populace.

If I did enough research I could find the quotes, but, I know I have read that even the founding fathers cautioned the people to be wary of government. It is the duty of the people to keep their eyes open.

jpr62902

Jeanclaude Spam Banhammer
SUPER Site Supporter
All 4 of the "simple questions" in the OP are explained by the notion the birth certificate is not an original, but rather an official certificate of live birth. Anyone can get a passport in the US with the same thing. I did. Gotta love the tenacity of the birthers though.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Sounds good for an after the fact explanation. But if you are going to provide a 'birth certificate' you should provide an original, not one updated with current info. Sounds like a cover for their screw up ....or they simply do not have an original and had to piece this together. Trust but verify.

If they would provide a simple document all this could have ended. Maybe they have it and want to make the masses who are called 'birther's' the laughing stock, or it's a cover up. Blindly trust or ask for proof. Birthers ask for proof. I see nothing wrong with that. Makes more sense to me than to trust a man whose social security number comes from Connecticut, a state he never lived in. Plus he claimed he was a foreign student in college. Now that he's president he's not foreign. :confused: One way or the other the man's a liar.

Kane

Regardless of where Barack Hussein Obama was born, he turned out to be the most liberal president -- if not the most radically liberal president -- America has ever had to suffer.

He is making his father proud. His anti-imperialist, anti-colonialist, anti-Semite, anti-White, anti-American father, that is. Barack Huussein Junior did not fall far from the tree, whether he fell from it in Hawaii or in Kenya.

Kane

:confused: One way or the other the man's a liar.
Indeed. A pathological liar that can spin the thinnest sliver of truth into the most outrageous prevarication -- sometimes when there is actually no reason to lie. But he will, just for the practice I suppose.

But the truth will eventually come out; maybe along with who killed Kennedy. But in any event, History will not treat Obama so well (that is, unless the liberals write the history).

Hopefully the next president and congress can repair some of the damage to America wrought by this fraud, both at home and abroad. Sadly, tho, a lot of his impact on America will be woefully irreparable.

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
at 60 years of age I got my first passport .they wanted a updated or new birth certificate so I had to do it.
my original one from 51 wasn't good enough for some reason. it had been good and was the original.
new issued birth certificate one was changed but satisfied the people who issued passports.
seems they want places that can be contacted. places change names and move sometimes.
jim

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
at 60 years of age I got my first passport .they wanted a updated or new birth certificate so I had to do it.
my original one from 51 wasn't good enough for some reason. it had been good and was the original.
new issued birth certificate one was changed but satisfied the people who issued passports.
seems they want places that can be contacted. places change names and move sometimes.
jim
Thanks Jim. That does help. I'd never experienced that or even heard of that happening before.

Adillo303

Diesel Truck Fan
GOLD Site Supporter
I agree that the OP is saying that BHO was not American born.

I asked a secondary question - Should this come to be proven true. What is to become of eight years of American history and laws? I don't see anything in law to deal with this.

There is also a tertiary question. I have read so much from people of all sorts of political leanings saying "Why is MSM not covering this?" My tertiary question is who cares about the media. Why is the US Government not investigating and acting on this, assuming that it is correct. If not, why do they not say that it has been investigated and it is false.

My answer to that would be that in a two party system there is little to motivate such investigation and governance. If party A removes a figure from party B then it follows that party B will return the favor.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I don't know Andy, but I do not think it will ever be a problem. Even if it were proven today, with him having about two years left, it's to late to make a difference. They might hoop and holler but nothing would happen. In reality it would be swept under the rug and folks like us would never hear of the details or truth.
And, just like the US border, they enforce what laws they want, others they ignore. At this point, what difference does it make? If he is truly foreign born, it would make both parties look bad so it will never ever come to light. Ever. JMHO

Adillo303

Diesel Truck Fan
GOLD Site Supporter
Agreed Doc - However, theoretically speaking. Could this also void the ACA and several nasty Executive orders that then would have been signed by someone not legally able to do so.

It would just be a major " What the heck are we going to do about this one?" Moment. The Constitution has no provisions that I can see.

Just a hypothetical.

jpr62902

SUPER Site Supporter
No one's investigating because there's nothing to investigate. The Republican party, the Democrats, thousands of boards of elections, the McCain campaign, SARAH PALIN, hundreds of US Senate and Congress members, the Hawaii state Board of Health Director, TWO Hawaii governors (1 republican, 1 democrat) do not subscribe to the birther theories.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Everything about the "man" is a lie. Everything.

How in God's green Earth could I have ever gotten security clearances to work on nukes, defense plants and military bases with records so suspect, yet this "man" gets elected POTUS. UnFucking believable.

Kane

Yes indeed, if you have any question about Barack Obama's birth certificate, then quite obviously you are a racist.

Any more questions?

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Birther stories do not start without a reason. Period. Those with iron clad certificates, those speak for itself. Those with records tainted with half truths and suspect dates and names, well, that speaks for itself as well.

The truth most always lies somewhere in the middle. I sure would like to know where the middle is on this story.

Wouldn't you or have you fallen for the Tin Foil Hat story the left has labeled anyone who dares to question?

jpr62902

SUPER Site Supporter
Everything about the "man" is a lie. Everything.

How in God's green Earth could I have ever gotten security clearances to work on nukes, defense plants and military bases with records so suspect, yet this "man" gets elected POTUS. UnFucking believable.

This is a non-starter unless you can provide some detail. Are you saying you shouldn't have been granted such access? Regardless, you weren't voted into your job, were you?

Yes indeed, if you have any question about Barack Obama's birth certificate, then quite obviously you are a racist.

Any more questions?

Just one. Who said, "if you have any question about Barack Obama's birth certificate, then quite obviously you are a racist."

Or worse. A conservative. :mellow::shifty::doh:

Actually, I'm a conservative, and I recognize that the preponderance of evidence shows that President Obama was born in the U.S.

Birther stories do not start without a reason. Period. Those with iron clad certificates, those speak for itself. Those with records tainted with half truths and suspect dates and names, well, that speaks for itself as well.

The truth most always lies somewhere in the middle. I sure would like to know where the middle is on this story.

Wouldn't you or have you fallen for the Tin Foil Hat story the left has labeled anyone who dares to question?

It's always so much more convincing when you finish your conclusion with "Period."

No one in this thread has posted any evidence to rebut the preponderance of evidence that Barack Obama was born in the U.S. Period.

Ooooh. That "Period." thing really sounds good!

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
This is a non-starter unless you can provide some detail. Are you saying you shouldn't have been granted such access? Regardless, you weren't voted into your job, were you?

No. No.

Just one. Who said, "if you have any question about Barack Obama's birth certificate, then quite obviously you are a racist."

I will defer to others. Is that a legal term?

Actually, I'm a conservative, and I recognize that the preponderance of evidence shows that President Obama was born in the U.S.

Good for you.

It's always so much more convincing when you finish your conclusion with "Period."

Yeah,it sounds good does it not?

No one in this thread has posted any evidence to rebut the preponderance of evidence that Barack Obama was born in the U.S. Period.

Ooooh. That "Period." thing really sounds good!

See, I tried to tell you it does.

Have a nice evening. Yes, do try to stay away from those green eggs Sam. They tend to upset the tummy.