• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

The Winner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Just for the record this is post 3,400 in this thread and nobody has won :whistling:

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
give me a w

give me a i

give me a n

give me a beer

give me a n

give me another n

another beer

pork chop

an e

not the drug type e

give me a country rrrrrrrrrrr

what have we got........

winner if i done my math correct :yum::yum::yum:

Galvatron

Leni i am a Gentleman, i have had my fun but i have always believed in ladies first....post away its all yours.:flowers:

Leni

Don't concede. That takes the fun out of it. I'm eating my breakfast here at the computer. That's why I am responding so quickly. What are you doing?

Galvatron

Just had dinner,watching a film in a bit whilst the house is quiet,and also enjoying the sound of a storm roll in....enjoy your breakfast winner:flowers:

Leni

How about co-winner? I love pork chops with German fried potatoes and applesauce.

It is going to be blistering hot here today. 105 or so.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Ok. I should get some sort of prize for getting the abuse I've taken over the past couple dayss over here. Had two needles yesterday. Just got back from another two needless today.

Status
Not open for further replies.