• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

The Winner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
I will show you young man:biggrin:

Attachments

• 71cdxxcrql-_sx522_.jpg
    71cdxxcrql-_sx522_.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 167

Galvatron

nice try mr second place...take silver and walk away:yum::yum::yum:

Attachments

• winner-gold-seal-18009723.jpg
    winner-gold-seal-18009723.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 162

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Ok....Here's your second place prize Galvi.......A red sports car and a hot chick to keep you company. Now push aside and let me claim my winning prize.

viperej1-Copy.jpg

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Where's Leni? She didn't concede to you guys did she? Hope she's okay.

Galvatron

I just had a look back on this thread and you know what,the thread starter has been banned along with a few others,so with that said i declare this....

FF current members are all winners.:clap::clap::clap:

Leni

No, you guys aren't that lucky. I'm still here. Just had to take daughter to the neurology clinic yesterday which destroys a whole day. Then I had to take hubby to the wound care clinic today and he always wants to go grocery shopping afterwards which takes up another whole day. Blood tests came back for me and I'm okay until October.

Add to all of the above that it is over 100 today and I think that I am going to melt. Nevertheless, I plan to be THE WINNER!

Leni

You can forget being that kind of generous Buddy. :hammer: :flowers:

I am a very competitive person as you can tell.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Life is sure tough when you're as good as me! Wish all the other posters in this thread knew what it feels like to be a winner like me.:brows:

Status
Not open for further replies.