• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Soooooo, what’s your favorite side by side?

Nort Woods

GOLD Site Supporter
Wife bought a Ranger 1000 , she loves it, she takes her Dad ( who has dementia) , on trail rides . 2 thousand miles later no problems . The Shepherd has dibs on riding in the back .J5 Bombardier :hammer:
Right on J5. I don’t know what it is but man’s best friend loves to go for rides. Greta prefers to drive which makes feel uneasy!

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Should have mentioned it is a Polaris.

Glad she's had no problems with it. My buddy at camp bought a ranger 570 the same time I bought mine. He rarely takes his off the gravel roads down trails and mainly uses it to cruise around the campground. He's only got about 700 miles on it now and has already had to change a cv boot and a busted rad hose.

• Wow
Reactions: Doc

deand1

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
My ride is a Polaris RZR 1000 Turbo XP with EPS. We really enjoy it.
122A8516-B23B-4462-B093-2976DBC95B79.jpeg

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I rented a Polaris 900 while in Utah near Zion National Park. Wow that things was fun. Had a blast riding the hills and sand dunes. Loved it. Most confortable seats of any side by side I've driven. And it had more power than the side by sides I've owned.

After getting home I strongly considered buying one but the small bed area and it's set up is more for sport riding and I require a work side by side.

deand1

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I rented a Polaris 900 while in Utah near Zion National Park. Wow that things was fun. Had a blast riding the hills and sand dunes. Loved it. Most confortable seats of any side by side I've driven. And it had more power than the side by sides I've owned.

After getting home I strongly considered buying one but the small bed area and it's set up is more for sport riding and I require a work side by side.
A short ride from my home. Fresh snow is a treat.