• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Please say a prayer....

scotthouse

...I am having a very hard time with some new neighbours who just moved in a couple months ago,they were probably my BEST friends...... The father DOUG has started to be very mean to me and trying to keep everyone from talking to me or anything and its killing me....... I didnt really do anything........ These people mean alot to me..... The whole family were my best friends.....

Please pray things get better...... That whatever is bothering Doug goes away....

Thank you all
72tuzr.gif

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
That’s got to be emotionally tough.

Hope it works out with time.

scotthouse

Ya it sure is..... I have cried so much over it...... The guy has threatenend to hit me and other stuff.....

All that happened was his son came out to the table me and his daughter were at and grabbed my phone,wouldnt give it back,started laughing and dialed 911 (He is the youngest) ...... Ever since Doug wont let me see any of them and most of them ignore me..... I feel like im traped in a nightmare I cant get out of.......

He says I am a bad influence but HE is the one that is telling them to be mean and stuff so who is the bad influence??

I tell ya,people are so mean/cruel now..........

Thank you for your kind words Melensdad!