• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

March Is Women's Month So How About Men's Month?

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
When everyone stops apologizing for who they are and push back, thats when the shit will end. Just like when you go to a new school and the school bully gives you a try, not knowing you were the the bully at the school you came from.

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
Growing the 1950s and 1960s there wasn't a problem. And in the 1970s during the hippy era, everyone was getting along just fine too. Then the assholes in the news media starting stirring the pot.

Who is racist? THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA!!!!!!

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
It shouldn't be white people against black people against women against men against Hispanics against Asians.
It should be WE THE PEOPLE AGAINST WASHINGTON, DC AND THAT'S WHAT THEY DON'T WANT!
They want us fighting among ourselves so we leave them alone!

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm just glad my dad was a man, and my mom was a woman. As a result I came out alright.
Mostly.
I do not remember my mother being particularly excited or prouder in Mach because she was a woman. Further, I doubt m dad gave cap about not having a special month celebrating his natural state of being.

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
Interesting that one of the most snowy white months of the year is Black History Month! :lmao: