• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Making the mess Americans wont!

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
That reminds me of another new report I saw the other day.
Complaints about the fence on the border between US and Mexico because it is stopping wild life from moving from one area to another. A group of Americans was protesting the fence saying it needs to come down so that the wild life can traverse the area like it used to. ....They never cease to amaze me!!!

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
That reminds me of another new report I saw the other day.
Complaints about the fence on the border between US and Mexico because it is stopping wild life from moving from one area to another. A group of Americans was protesting the fence saying it needs to come down so that the wild life can traverse the area like it used to. ....They never cease to amaze me!!!

So... illegals are called "wildlife" now? They are going to be pissed that we broker their code....

American Woman

Site Supporter
There's also no mention of the money these people pay a smuggler and how many of them actually end up dead.
I worked with a young girl years ago that was smuggled here from Vietnam on a ship. Her parents paid 10,000 dollars to have her smuggled here with no guarantee she would live thru it. She said they were packed in a crouching position for so many days she didn't remember. They were with out food and water in the heat and the older people and the sick died right there. She said she was crouched next to an old woman that was dead for a couple of days. She was a sweet girl that had gone thru hell to be here. It's sad really.

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
Ya, and it's such a terrible place! People are dying to get here.

ghautz

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
It's not just along the border. A year or two ago some 4 wheelers and outdoors groups got together to clean up a camp site about 20 miles north of Phoenix. As I recall, they hauled out a couple of dumpsters full of trash.