• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Let's go for a walk...

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Perhaps some of that infastructure Stimulis money could have been spent here.

I would say more but after viewing this, I gotta go change my underwear.

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
Who built that? And for what reason? And HOW did they build it?

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Some crazy Spanish type folks probably. Looks like something from Peru maybe. Not on my list to do.

BRGTold

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Who built that? And for what reason? And HOW did they build it?
Sez..it was built in 1901..for a hydro-electric plant..that don't seem right.not in 1901..?..Must of had a Big concrete pumper..lol..:w00t2:

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
It sure was a massive undertaking. Can't imagine how they built the forms and poured the concrete. And that big monster pipe that he walked across, how the hell they drag that thing up there?

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Most likely was built by some miners looking for gold and as a means to transport it down the mountain. They used to dangle from ropes and drill and anchor stuff like that. A lot of our great dams and other projects were done the same way years ago.