• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Just how many states are there?

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
he even stopped and paused to think about it first. It is not just a slip :rolf2:

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
While I'm sure that there will be those that might say that the stress of the campaign has gotten Him tired ,hence His apparent Gaffe .
My question to them would be "what would He do under the burden of the Presidency in time of a true crisis ? " I, for one don't want to find out the answer to that .

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
o dear o dear....that's bad....maybe he has plans that he is not sharing??

why is he still in the running with such bad mistakes....i do hope you guys get someone worthy.....looking slim though.

urednecku

Site Supporter
o dear o dear....that's bad....maybe he has plans that he is not sharing??

why is he still in the running with such bad mistakes....i do hope you guys get someone worthy.....looking slim though.

Yes, our choices are way too slim. Unfortunately, so are voters with common sense.

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
He talks well, but is more like an "Idiot Savant", he clearly doesn't' have a clue to what he is saying... Kinda like comparing family to friends.

There has been fifty States since before he was born. He is one of only one hundred Senators in Washington that represent fifty States. The same number on the flag that he doesn't like to wear.

This guy is bad news no matter what his skin color is, which of course is half white, "Stupid is as Stupid does".

If he is stressed out just from a few flights around the Country, what will he be like if we are attacked... Oh, wait we were and he voted against it...