• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

I'm back

Ice Queen

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Just returned from six weeks in sunny Spain (well the south was, most of the time). I went with two friends in a rather hippy bus (we did get raided by the police at a truck stop to see if we had any drugs on board - their rather laid back labrador didn't find any as we didn't). One friend goes regularly and goes to special craft markets - these are usually Roman or Medieval and all the craft workers have to dress up - bit of a strange idea really - but fun. I took my spinning wheel and did spinning demonstrations, I don't think many people in these areas had ever seen a spinning wheel, let alone someone spinning before and it caused a few pedestrian traffic jams! Just a few photos for you..........First is the bus, second is a roman market and the third one is medieval.

Attachments

• Spain 003.jpg
    Spain 003.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 144
  • Spain 038.jpg
    Spain 038.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 149
  • Spain 261.jpg
    Spain 261.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 141

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome back Queenie. Sounds and looks like that would be a great vacation. I like your style. You Brits know how to holiday. Something we do not do near as well as you folks. Well done. More pics please.

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Jeez IQ when PC Plumb finds out it was you that stole the Balamory bus your gonna be right in the poop house:yum::yum::yum:

It's great to have you check in.

Ice Queen

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Here are a few more photos for you........

Attachments

• Spain 052.jpg
    Spain 052.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 111
  • Spain 189.jpg
    Spain 189.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 109
  • Spain 237.jpg
    Spain 237.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 111

pixie

SUPER Site Supporter
Sounds like a great trip. Thanks for the pictures.

The bus doesn't look very 'hippie' to me... I was expecting flowers or freeform stripes :flowers: The stop sign surprised me , too !!

I love the pictures of the countryside.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
the bus is to new to be hippie it has square head lights and dosn't have an air cooled motor