• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Husqvarna 350

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
It's got an 18" chain on it and is plenty big enough for anything I'll need in a chainsaw. I picked it up last year for less that 200 on ebay and it hasn't let me down yet.

Last fall, I put a new bar and chain on it then it basically a sat all winter unused. Yesterday I decided to tackle a large balsam tree that fell on the property during the winter. I sliced through it like a hot knife through butter. 20210506_114135.jpg

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
I have 3 husky's. Two Rancher 55's and a 460 with 18"

I like them all.

The 55 is light and easy to use. dependable. The 460 is a brute

My only complaint is the shock absorbing system makes it harder to do a straight 90% cut

The wife bought a 48" Husky riding mower for the ranch. With hydrostatic drives on the wheels and blades, an excellent product. As most Husqvarna's are