• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

HAPPY EASTER

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Thank you!!!! :tiphat:
Happy Easter to all our forum community. May you all have a blessed day.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Honestly this is the only place where the photos post upside down.

Melen came home this morning. Dasha has been staying here. We had a late breakfast together and will have some roasted lamb for early dinner. The lovely Mrs_Bob is preparing a wonderful meal, I’m being lazy with a sleeping baby on my lap. Dasha has to go back to Notre Dame this evening for classes in the morning. Melen will be spending the night and returning to her home tomorrow.

I hope you are all having a great day.

596E27C8-2658-48D8-B01C-7117F9542708.jpeg

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Happy Easter everyone.
I'm home alone. Just got done eating a nice Delmonico steak while sitting outside (very nice day here).
My son works at a restaurant so he's going to be busy today.
Mrs Zoom and my daughter are still down in Florida.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Happy Easter everyone. We had a quiet one. The kids all got sweet treats from the bunny and did an egg hunt outside while I worked my butt off.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
No easter bunny here. No kids here. We just returned from a long beach vacation and have to empty our kitchen cabinets that are to be removed tomorrow. So for the first time ever we ate out for our Easter dinner. Texas Roadhouse. Good meal but different for sure.