• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Formula 1, Season 4 now on Netflix

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
It's a great show/season recap of the previous year's racing. It's both race highlights and what's happening behind the scenes.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
OPEN WHEEL Indy cars here in St Louis this weekend.

I can't go but it will be an exciting race.

The Track is actually a NASCAR track, typical banked oval with a serpentine motor cross lane traversing it's middle. Several NASCR drivers will be here. Driving Open wheel racers.

I raced my Crossfires on this track some years ago. One turn tightens the radius as you go thru. Spills a lot of drivers. I did hit 200 MPH on the oval in the SRT coupe.

Last edited:

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Max Verstappen (current F1 champion) says he won't ever race IndyCar's as he feels they're too risky and too dangerous of racing for him. Respect to the IndyCar drivers if the F1 champ says it's scary.