• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Ethical question--Blowjob for food......

Prof

I am a widower, and as I was working on the farm today, sitting on the tractor, I was thinking about an issue. I might get thrown off this forum, but I was thinking, "Hey, what's so wrong with this?" If folks can think out of the box for a second, I'd like to hear feedback.
I am a prepper, and have spent many years planning and preparing for social collapse, or natural disaster and the like. FEMA now says every household should have 2 full weeks of food, water and medications. I have extended that to 4 months and beyond for myself and any family that can make it out to my location. The question all preppers face is, what do you do when people who DIDN'T prepare show up at your door and ask (or demand) food and supplies? The various prepper forums suggest having one or two "refugee bags" that you can hand out to these poor folks, but tell them that's all you can spare and do not to come back.
That was a good idea, and a humane on, I thought--the middle ground between sacrificing my own survival or just shooting at them. So, I made two refugee bags, each containing enough food and various survival items to last a small family 7 o 10 days plus a gallon of clean water.
The issue is, is it unethical and really sick to ask a female refugee to trade a blowjob for a refugee bag? I may never ever have another BJ in my life anyway, particularly after Shit Hits the Fan (SHTF). I have spent thousands on prepping and survival study, does this make me evil? Thanks for the feedback.

Prof

Probably the wrong forum to ask this question. The US government did a study on effects of a grid down scenario--from EMP, sabotage, terrorism. solar flare, civil disorder. They estimated that within a year, 90% of the US population would be dead from starvation. They included into that number the number of dead from violence associated with obtaining food. Not to mention the dead from lack of medical care and disease. You see, preppers are much more pessimistic than the rest of the normal population. Every time you give away food or supplies to an un prepared person or group, you put your self or your family at risk from running short of supplies yourself or from risking those people coming back and taking the rest. Its not a trivial issue or simply a matter of "generosity." Survival supplies are barter goods--bullets for seed, antibiotics for tools, food for insulin, on and on. I'm asking if sexual favors are a barter item. I'm not talking rape or forced child abuse for god's sake..... Any more thoughts?

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
is it unethical and really sick to ask a female refugee to trade a blowjob for a refugee bag?
For me it would be unethical. Taking advantage of their situation. They might have prepped, they might have been robbed or they were on the road away from their supplies when SHTF. If you want to help, fine, do so. If not make em move on.

But, why just a female. if you just want a BJ why not take one from a guy who was hard up? Curious.

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
For me it would be unethical. Taking advantage of their situation. They might have prepped, they might have been robbed or they were on the road away from their supplies when SHTF. If you want to help, fine, do so. If not make em move on.

But, why just a female. if you just want a BJ why not take one from a guy who was hard up? Curious.
Take one from a guy, would you?

power1

In such a case as you describe I will probably not be at home. I will be out trying to find people who have food and ammunition. I plan on taking it from them and making sure they do not come near my place. Unless there is some cute young woman. I might make an exception.

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
In such a case as you describe I will probably not be at home. I will be out trying to find people who have food and ammunition. I plan on taking it from them and making sure they do not come near my place. Unless there is some cute young woman. I might make an exception.
If everything were to go down I don't need any new friends or anything from anyone. Anyone you don't know already and even some of those will not be safe to bring around, especially is you have what they would need.

power1

You must help others and love thy neighbor. If’n you are horny, go rub one out. Definitely unethical.
There will have to be someone to help repopulate the world after we get through trying to destroy it. I don't really think there will be many of the helping others and love thy neighbor types left.