• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Email Provider

deand1

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
My ISP just informed me that as of this coming January they will discontinue providing email service. They said: “Over the past few years, maintaining a reliable email service for our customers has become unsustainable. Solutions for email that we rely on as a local provider have quickly become fewer, more costly, and less dependable. Our technicians have had to move services multiple times recently, as a result of companies being sold or going out of business. “. They suggest Gmail or Yahoo as an alternative.
Will you suggest what is working for you, what you like don’t like about those sources suggested?

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I use mail.com
It's free and secure for taking care of things that need a higher level of security.
Also have Gmail for regular stuff.