• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Due to Covid 19 ...

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Unfortunately, the COVID pandemic has finally affected me financially. In order to offset the extra cost for food, electricity and house payment etc. I have a need to make some extra money on the side...it is what it is.?
So...I am now proud to announce that I am selling ADULT TOYS. I hope no one will feel embarrassed to ask for them. I have all kinds, sizes and styles according to your needs. Discretion is guaranteed!!
I am more than willing and able to demonstrate any items for you. Ask for yours anytime. I have everything listed below:
-Walkers
-wheelchairs
-Oxygen tanks
-Canes
-Disposable diapers
-Teeth glue
-Heating pads
and more!

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Unfortunately, the COVID pandemic has finally affected me financially. In order to offset the extra cost for food, electricity and house payment etc. I have a need to make some extra money on the side...it is what it is.?
So...I am now proud to announce that I am selling ADULT TOYS. I hope no one will feel embarrassed to ask for them. I have all kinds, sizes and styles according to your needs. Discretion is guaranteed!!
I am more than willing and able to demonstrate any items for you. Ask for yours anytime. I have everything listed below:
-Walkers
-wheelchairs
-Oxygen tanks
-Canes
-Disposable diapers
-Teeth glue
-Heating pads
and more!

:thumb: ? ?

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Doc, I'd print this out and hang it up at work, but I'd probably get fired.
:th_lmao:

(PT would love it) lol

olivegirl

I'm tired of this coronavirus situation. I want it to end as soon as possible. Because of the pandemic, I lost my job because the company could not withstand this crisis and closed. I started looking for another job, but it was not easy to do because of the situation in the world. I found a part-time job, it's good that at least there is one. The situation with money was not the best. Until recently, I was thinking where I would get money for gifts to relatives, fortunately (mod note - Link removed) helped to earn. Also now there I can earn money for a living. I hope in 2021 the situation will be better.

Last edited by a moderator: