• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Creepy Joe Biden Makes Crazy Comments About Nine Year Old

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I had put a link about this in someone else's thread a day or so ago.
Then deleted it because.... GROSS.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
He is a creeper a liar a racist and an imbecile.
Prove it or STFU you lying cheating stealing rioting looting burning ass hole DEMOCRAT IDIOT.
Your team tried and fail for four years while your lying media brainwashed your unwashed brains.
Bring it on you DEMOCRAT... :furious:

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Your nothing then, as your ideology has no place in the Republican party any more.
In case you have not noticed your kind are being displaced by the rest of the party.
Welcome to irrelevance. :bonk:

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
You must be on some kind of medication that has turned you into a babbling moron. What is "my kind"? Conservative? Republicans have decided they would rather be popular than do the right thing. You're a dope.
Nope you are.
Conservatism is part of some thing much larger. National populism. American first.
Conservatives are responsible for Biden in the white house. Need I say more?
Your buddy Mitch is married to a CCP member..
Your a minority in the Republican party, and the rest of the party could care less what you think.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Yeah I think I just need to ignore that guy. He seems to have some troubles.
:lmao:

You no longer know your party. Trump still is in charge. Just look at who is being kicked in the "conservative side" aside.
I see I am more in touch with the party than you are.
You really should do something about that. Look beyond the end of your nose lol....

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Nope you are.
Conservatism is part of some thing much larger. National populism. American first.
Conservatives are responsible for Biden in the white house. Need I say more?
Your buddy Mitch is married to a CCP member..
Your a minority in the Republican party, and the rest of the party could care less what you think.
EXCUSE ME!!!!

Conservatives are responsible for BIDEN?
Seriously?
Kirk, check your meds. Something is off here.
:lmao:

You no longer know your party. Trump still is in charge. Just look at who is being kicked in the "conservative side" aside.
I see I am more in touch with the party than you are.
You really should do something about that. Look beyond the end of your nose lol....
Who are you and what have you done with my friend Kirk?

Seriously, too much sun putting in that corn?

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
EXCUSE ME!!!!

Conservatives are responsible for BIDEN?
Seriously?
Kirk, check your meds. Something is off here.

Who are you and what have you done with my friend Kirk?

Seriously, too much sun putting in that corn?
Yeah I'm not sure what that guys problem is but he needs to learn to read with comprehension. The republicans have been a major disappointment and I see conservatism slipping away. As for trump we need that but in a better package
In your opinion who would be a better leader out of the current candidates?

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
In your opinion who would be a better leader out of the current candidates?
Who's running?

I would like to see this person run.

South Dakota Governor

https://governor.sd.gov/governor/about.aspx
1622669084853.jpeg
Governor Kristi Noem is a wife, a mother, and a lifelong rancher, farmer and small business owner. In 2010, after serving in the South Dakota legislature for several years, Noem was elected to serve as South Dakota's lone member of the U.S. House of …

Or Governor Rick Desantis.

Last edited:

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm afraid, "the other guy did it too..." doesn't fly with this crowd.
Besides, an adult male making wisecracks about women hardly compares to pedophilia.

What else you got?

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Conservatives are the one of the reasons we have Biden for sure.
They would not back Trump or help him in any way. TDS for sure. The rest of the party, the majority National Populists backed Trump for what he did not what came out of his mouth. America was first in the world for the first time since before WW2.
I consider myself Conservative, as I know ALL of you have found me to be.
I am also strongly Nationalist Populist, and do not believe in one world government. Period.
Conservatives fail to walk the walk. Example? Pence. He had the total power and right to make the contested States go back home and audit their vote. He buckled under pressure, and a fraudulent election was up held. He will always be remembered for that.
Then of course, the votes by "Conservatives" to impeach Trump. Those people will probably be beaten in the Primary races pre election by their "own Party" lol.. Just like a libertarian, you fold due to your "principles" and fail to make the necessary compromises needed for progress. Donald Trump is a business man, not a "conservative" by any means. But his accomplishments are what I judge him on, not his ideology regarding conservatism.
Trump got done more in his 4 years than I can remember anyone got done in 8 years.
I would consider voting for him in 2024. I believe if he want to run, no one in the party would even come close to defeating him in the primary.
Name who you think that can?
Name who runs the Republican party?
That guy you hate so much?
Feeling a little irrelevant yet?
My apology for my first interaction with you. I just have strong negative feelings towards Democrats these days.

Last edited:

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Conservatives are the one of the reasons we have Biden for sure.
They would not back Trump or help him in any way. TDS for sure. The rest of the party, the majority National Populists backed Trump for what he did not what came out of his mouth. America was first in the world for the first time since before WW2.
I consider myself Conservative, as I know ALL of you have found me to be.
I am also strongly Nationalist Populist, and do not believe in one world government. Period.
Conservatives fail to walk the walk. Example? Pence. He had the total power and right to make the contested States go back home and audit their vote. He buckled under pressure, and a fraudulent election was up held. He will always be remembered for that.
There of course the votes by "Conservatives" to impeach. Those people will probably be beaten in the Primary races pre election by their "own Party" lol.. Just like a libertarian, you fold due to your "principles" and fail to make the necessary compromises needed for progress. Donald Trump is a business man, not a "conservative" by any means. But his accomplishments are what I judge him on, not his ideology regarding conservatism.
Trump got done more in his 4 years than I can remember anyone got done in 8 years.
I would consider voting for him in 2024. I believe if he want to run, no one in the party would even come close to defeating him in the primary.
Name who you think that can?
Name who runs the Republican party?
That guy you hate so much?
Feeling a little irrelevant yet?
My apology for my first interaction with you. I just have strong negative feelings towards Democrats these days.
Well, I would suggest you not mix us conservatives up with radical Democrats.
Some of those conservative democrats that left the party years ago.
Your brush is a bit too broad and sloppy.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Well, I would suggest you not mix us conservatives up with radical Democrats.
Some of those conservative democrats that left the party years ago.
Your brush is a bit too broad and sloppy.
I am still very much a conservative.
But I am very much "America first" as well.
Trump did America first rather well. No other one in our party said anything about it.
The ideology is simple. The nation you live in comes first. You keep your borders, and you look after your own first.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
One more thought on why Conservatives are the reason we have Biden....

Conservative Paul Ryan done shit the bed when we had the trifecta in 2016. Other conservatives jumped on the Ryan band wagon and for 2 years we wasted the very opportunity we now see the Democrats with. We failed to back our President, when in the States elections laws were being changed by non legislature officials. We failed to help head off the wave off fraudulent ballots sent out by blue states to anyone and their dog.
Conservatives sat on their hands, because they did not like Trump on a personal level.
Now they are in the minority and always were since the Trump era. And believe me the Trump era is far from over...

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm taking a REAL LONG break off this forum.
If you don't believe me just wait.
It's all getting to be too much.
Knock yourselves out.
Bye!