• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

COLD!!

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
This past mon and tues AM we had -22*F. A deputy friend was out on patroll in one of our moutain valleys and his vehicle thermometer registered -36*F. Idaho Falls, about 100 miles away registered -33*F.

Gary O'

Wind has been blowing here around 20 MPH with -20F temps. Not sure what that chill factor is but it is plenty damn cold.
Yeah, I used to thumb my nose at 'chill factor'
But
After a winter up at the cabin, when the temp was +
Wind has been blowing here around 20 MPH with -20F temps. Not sure what that chill factor is but it is plenty damn cold
Yup

Up at our cabin, when temps would be -37°F, a slight breeze would cut yer face off

mtmudrunner

GOLD Site Supporter
This past mon and tues AM we had -22*F. A deputy friend was out on patroll in one of our moutain valleys and his vehicle thermometer registered -36*F. Idaho Falls, about 100 miles away registered -33*F.
I was trapped in Idaho Falls last weekend trying to get home. When the roads opened up we left Monday morning and between IF and Rexburg it was -31 for awhile.

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
I have lived here in Ca. for the most part since 1980, I nor anyone I know have never ever seen the summer weather we are getting right now in June. Its been in the high 70's and low 80's only nudging up to the low 90's at the end of the month. When I go out for chores in the morning it feels a little nippy with a t shirt. Checking the extended forecast its not suppose To hit a 100 but for a couple days all summer. Last year for example we had already blown passed 100 and July - August pushed 100-110 for the whole 2 months. No Complaints here. Haven't even had to turn on the A/C yet.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Our spring and early summer has been really cool and rainy. Lows in the 40's and highs in high 60's and low 70's. Our veggie garden is growing slowly. Don't know how good a crop we'll have.