• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Cats Meow Jamboree, April, 2015

sno-drifter

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Wee R outta hear!! C U @ TLL.

Attachments

• DSCN2574.jpg
    DSCN2574.jpg
    196.1 KB · Views: 377

Red130

Hope you guys will post plenty of pics. Also would like to know who makes the longest trip with their cat?

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hope you guys will post plenty of pics. Also would like to know who makes the longest trip with their cat?

That looks to be the Three tracked Tucker from Addicts Son.

I always save a little something special for the longest tow. (especially when it is a young'un)

Mike

Sno-Surfer

Well shoot folks, looks like I'm delayed. I was on my way up this morning and stopped for gas and noticed my boogies wheels were a little cocked. Looked a little closer and the axle tube is cracked. I know this is a fairly common problem but I was very surprised to see it.
So I turned around and just dropped it off at the welders. They should have me back up and running sometime tomorrow.
Was hoping to get up today but dog gone it. Looks like with fingers crossed I'll see you all either later tomorrow or early Sat morn.

Sno-Surfer

So much nicer to notice those things on the trailer than at camp at the end of the trail

You got that right! I was bummed but glad I caught it this morning, at least a glimmer of hope that it can be fixed...

I just went by the shop and it's fixed! :w00t2: I hope it will hold through the weekend at least. It looks fine to me.
I might come up for a bit in the morning but I gotta work and be back for my kids 2nd ever baseball game in the eve.

Anyone having any fun up there!? Looks a little wet. Glad we aren't snowmobilers! :biggrin:

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I could see an orange glow from the plane . Someone is having fun. Not oregoing now I'm oregon!

Mt hood looked real close

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 318

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
a fabulous first day, nearly 30 sno-cats already and over a hundred people, what a great group, lots of new friends. tomorrow promises to be even better. photos to follow and there will be oh, so many.

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Wow, what a hoot! You all have have fun now you here. Remember for us poor souls that can't be there . pictures ! Pictures ! Pictures !. I can't make it this year
But I'll think I'll work on at least the getting loaded part(y) :wink:

Hats off to all the work in getting this gathering together. and take a monument and remember all the people that have past this last year that also love snowcats.

And always the brothers and sisters of military that keep this land free to such events and freedoms

Stay safe and god bless

Sno-Surfer

What an awesome thing this is. I was only up there for a bit today but can't wait for tomorrow. Here are just a few pictures I took today. It's more fun than it looks!!

Mill666er

SUPER Site Supporter
Awoke this morning to more new snow, that makes 12" since getting here.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429974248.470782.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1429974313.039585.jpg
Stray cat needed needed to be tethered to a power outlet to stay warm.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429974566.210468.jpg

jask

FANTASTIC!!! those pictures are great and it looks like the conditions are as well!
Congratulations to everyone here- and at Timberline who made this event happen! and to all you fortunate enough to be a part of this jamboree.
(Please keep those pictures coming if you have time :) )
:clap::clap::clap:

I think there are going to be a whole new crop of pictures on Google when people search for Sno-Cat or Tucker for the next little while! :smile:

Cidertom

Chionophile
GOLD Site Supporter
Snövit didn't have the best of time, but I'm glad I brought her. This mornings new snow. And after her final run for the day.

It's been fun,frustrating,happy,sad. Basicly, what I've experienced at every family reunion, just a much larger family now.

Attachments

• snowonsnö.jpg
    snowonsnö.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 448
  • Snöline.jpg
    Snöline.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 453

Snowcat Pat

some of the better shots I got.
-Pat

Attachments

• IMGP3202[1].jpg
    IMGP3202[1].jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 397
  • IMGP3204[1].jpg
    IMGP3204[1].jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 396
  • IMGP3206[1].jpg
    IMGP3206[1].jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 409
  • IMGP3212[1].jpg
    IMGP3212[1].jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 400
  • IMGP3214[1].jpg
    IMGP3214[1].jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 394
  • IMGP3215[1].jpg
    IMGP3215[1].jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 395

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Awesome amazing weekend. Thank you to everybody who made this happen. Lots of great friends who share this passion!

Will get some pics and video up Wednesday back east.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    203.5 KB · Views: 393